Description du poste
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, organized, sales driven Assistant Manager to assist in leading the team at our first US based Soho Home store & members space. The assistant manager will be responsible for assisting the General Manager in the day-to-day running of the space, managing all aspects in their absence and delivering a seamless, ‘second to none’ customer service experience. The role will touch specifically on operational efficiency and KPI attainment in line with company strategy.
- Supporting the General Manager in leading the team and acting as GM in their absence.
- Working alongside the GM to find innovative ways to deliver KPI’s set by the business and accurately reporting all sales data back to relevant teams.
- Take ownership of in store operations both front of house and back of house optimizing opportunity to improve operational efficiency.
- Ensuring replenishment is consistently up to date and in line with visual standards.
- Assistance in submission of payroll & Rota’s for the team.
- Leading by example in demonstrating outstanding customer service and supporting staff members that require improvement.
- Working closely with our Interior Design Manager to ensure that consultation spaces are available for bookings and managed accordingly.
- Performing stock take on a monthly basis to hit business KPI on stock accuracy.
- Immerse themselves in the Soho Home product to become an expert in Soho Houses interior design & style.
- Supporting the wider team with in-store events and collaborations.
Why work with us...
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
- Health Care + 401K: Full time employees are eligible for full benefits; Medical, Dental & Vision as well as Retirement fund with a 2% match
- Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employees have sick day's + vacation days
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career internationally.
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
- Family Meal: Whilst on duty in our Houses & Restaurants you will be provided with a substantial meal free of charge.