Description du poste
Who We Are…
We are a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada, Europe and Asia, with new openings planned globally. Soho House is a space for its diverse membership and teams to connect, grow, have fun and make an impact.
Opportunities for all…
Soho House was created to bring diverse communities of people together, and we take the same approach when building our teams. We thrive on differences and believe it is critical to our success as a global company. Soho House is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We therefore encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our business.
Soho House Retail is looking for an eCommerce Assistant responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of sohohome.com and cowshedonline.com
Reporting to the eCommerce Manager, you’ll be responsible for daily reporting, site checks and preparing all product and content on site, and delivering this in line with launches and initiatives.
It’s a fast-paced environment and we are looking for a candidate who is organised, proactive, with strong attention to detail and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Assist the eCommerce team with maintaining the Soho Home and Cowshed websites
- Responsible for daily site checks and comprehensive category checks, ensuring accuracy of content displayed and smooth end-to-end usability
- Creation and management of seasonal product launch critical path
- Populate and monitor all seasonal trackers using available documentation (e.g. line details, new product trackers) to allow weekly drops according to intake dates.
- Lead gathering and upload of all assets for seasonal launches to ensure they are accurate and maximise trade, whilst ensuring brand considerations. Includes:
- Working with NPD team to ensure product assets are accurate. Prepare, create and upload all product into back end, ensuring accurate and optimised features, category selection, attributes, pricing
- Working with content production team to ensure product photographic assets are accurate, optimised and shot to schedule. May include studio/photoshoot attendance.
- Working with creative team to ensure all copy briefed and signed off in line with critical path
- Aid eCommerce Trade Manager in tracking daily sales. Alert the team of potential risk to target and implement actions to improve.
- Implement weekly reporting on bestsellers, product mix/category assortment and new product on site summary.
- Support ad-hoc reporting including price change insight, trend research and category analysis
- Support pre-order process by updating on product status and upcoming delivery dates
- Key ecommerce point-of-call for all product queries e.g. photography status/file location, launch dates etc
- Implement visual merchandising strategy as required by the eCommerce Trade Manager
- Build strong relationships with the NPD and Merchandising departments to ensure stock levels, allocation and replenishment is optimised and prioritised for sites
- Optimise products for organic search rankings
- Support eCommerce Exec with order flow management, e.g. failed orders or orders stuck in processing
- Must be flexible, where necessary, to work out of hours when required to support 24/7 website operation
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to grow your career.
- Discounts at Soho House globally, as well as Soho Home and Cowshed
- Soho Friends Membership
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Private Health and Dental Care
- Cycle to Work Scheme/Season Ticket Loan
- In conjunction with Soho Impact, take 3 days paid a year to support a charity of your choice.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Our Cookhouse & House Tonic programmes offer unique food and drink trainings, events and opportunities to inspire and educate.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.