Description du poste
Financial Controller - Soho House & Co, London Support Office
Who We Are…
The Soho House Group is a collection of private members' clubs and restaurants, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA and Europe. In addition, the Group is developing with new openings planned globally.
This is an exciting opportunity to join part of the Soho House business, the public restaurants. You will be part of the finance team responsible for the public restaurant brands including Pizza East, Chicken Shop, Dirty Burger, Farmshop and Café Monico.
The role of Financial Controller would suit an experienced accountant, proficient in monthly consolidated management accounting for a multi-site operation but also able to manage the Accounts Payable and Cashbook functions and a team of five people.
The role will also involve setting up and overseeing the monthly reporting of a new part of the business in the hotel sector.
- Production of monthly management accounts for 6 sites and support office
- Overseeing the production of monthly management accounts for further 13 sites
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations for 6 entities including reconciling aged creditors, accruals, prepayments, fixed assets, credit cards, bank, tronc and VAT
- Production of the consolidated monthly management accounts including P&L, balance sheet and cash flow
- Leading monthly P&L review meetings including communicating explanations for variances to budget & prior year
- Oversee purchase ledger function, including management of payment runs and supplier balances
- Maintain supplier bank details and new supplier set ups
- Overseeing cashbook function
- Posting of payroll journals (prepared by payroll / system)
- Setting up and maintaining the site checkbooks
- Reviewing the weekly P&L reporting
- JV accounting
- Manage the fixed asset register and posting depreciation
- Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts
What we are looking for…
- Must have prior senior experience as a financial controller
- Must have previous experience managing a small team
- Ideal candidate should have hospitality background and comfortable working in high-pressure and fast paced environment
- Must be proficient in Excel, Outlook and Word
- Must be detailed oriented: quality and accuracy are critical