Description du poste
Soho House’s operations is comprised of problem solvers who are approachable and passionate about providing memorable experiences through food, drink and culture. They are adaptable, team players who thrive in fast paced environments and proactively take ownership of delivering results and humbly providing memorable experiences.
At Soho House a Food & Beverage Manager is responsible for managing service, quality control and consistent F&B experience is executed under the direction of the General Manager. The F&B Manager owns daily / weekly / monthly delivery on special projects and ensuring optimal member, guest and staff experience is executed. As a Food and Beverage Manager you will develop as a leader in the hospitality industry through exceptional leadership, P&L review, forecasting, interviewing / hiring specific areas of the business, inventory, purchasing, vendor relationships and ensuring the business is optimized to its highest standards. staff and finance.
A successful Food and Beverage Manager will maximize sales and revenue through building relationships with customer understanding and implementing opportunities that drive efficiency and effective process. The F&B Manager will be largely responsible for service standards, elevating member/guest experience, hiring, training and oversight of F&B staff scheduling.
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
- Health Care + 401K: Full time employees are eligible for full benefits; Medical, Dental & Vision as well as Retirement fund with a 2% match
- Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employees have sick day's + vacation days
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career domestically or internationally as well as managerially or technically
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
- Family Meal: Whilst on duty in our Houses & Restaurants you will be provided with a substantial meal free of charge.