Description du poste
Night Manager – Dean Street Townhouse
Dean Street Townhouse is located in the heart of Soho. Always buzzing with excitement, the ground floor dining room features a weekly changing menu of seasonal British cuisine, carefully sourced from producers within UK and Ireland. In addition to breakfast, lunch and dinner, the dining room is also known for its classic afternoon tea with homemade sandwiches, freshly baked scones and pastries. The popular bar serves a selection of wines, classic cocktails and modern twists.
Who We Are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of private members' clubs, restaurants and hotels, spread across Europe, the UK and America. With lots of exciting expansion plans to open new houses and restaurants, it’s an amazing time to be joining us. For those who wish to both further their career and have fun, we offer fantastic, rewarding global prospects.
We are looking for a fun, passionate and energetic Night Manager to join our overnight team!
You must have experience in a similar night manager position. In this role you will prepare the daily reports and assist our guests and members throughout the night across the whole estate. The role reports to our Senior Night Manager of the site
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong Computer Skills: Excel, Word, and Opera or similar PMS.
- A sophisticated communicator with high standards of performance together with excellent communication, problem solving and listening skills.
- Passionate about the Hospitality Industry and Guest Relations.
- Fluent level of English due to guest and member interaction
- Pro-active and able to work and make decisions without supervision.
- Must be able to work overnight shift, including weekends and holidays as required.
- Good knowledge of Health, Safety and Security
- Excellent people skills and outgoing personality.
If you are passionate about hospitality and are looking for an exciting new opportunity as a night manager, then we want to hear from you!
We have temporary accommodation available for those wishing to relocate
Only candidates eligible to work full time in UK will be considered for the Night Manager role.
- Temps plein
- England, Royaume-Uni
- Dès que possible
- Contract duration