Description du poste
Who We Are…
We are a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada, Europe and Asia, with new openings planned globally. Soho House is a space for its diverse membership and teams to connect, grow, have fun and make an impact.
Opportunities for all…
Soho House was created to bring diverse communities of people together, and we take the same approach when building our teams. We thrive on differences and believe it is critical to our success as a global company. Soho House is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We therefore encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our business.
Exciting new opportunity for an enthusiastic and customer focused individual who has a passion for homeware and interiors to join the Soho Home retail team. This is a full time position available where you will be based in our store at Soho Farmhouse. As a team member you will be committed to providing professional service to customers and maintaining outstanding product knowledge.
- This involves providing an outstanding service that will create a positive experience for the customer and generate loyalty
- Ensure customers are greeted and looked after when browsing or purchasing products from the shop.
- Provide any extra information to customers about products and services on offer throughout the store and online as required
- When a product is not available, always offers alternatives.
- Deal with queries in a professional manner or by passing them onto the manager
- This involves an outstanding knowledge of the products and the quality of the service provided.
- Have an excellent knowledge about the products and services on offer by Soho Home retail
- Maximize the potential of products in the retail space to create sales
- This involves a good knowledge of the business that will provide a growth in sales.
- Ensure the shop displays are fully stocked and that high standards of cleanliness are maintained within the store at all times.
- Be aware of the best and slow sellers to improve general sales
- Give feedback to AM & Retail Manager about what is selling
- Meet daily sales targets as part of the retail team
- Source products from the Back of house where required
- Work towards the daily/weekly team targets for sales and inform the manager and finance teams via reports
- Successfully cash up at the end of the day
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to grow your career.
- Discounts at Soho House globally, as well as Soho Home and Cowshed
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Private Health and Dental Care
- Cycle to Work Scheme/Season Ticket Loan
- In conjunction with Soho Impact, take 3 days paid a year to support a charity of your choice.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Our Cookhouse & House Tonic programmes offer unique food and drink trainings, events and opportunities to inspire and educate.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.