Description du poste
- To prepare the restaurant for service by completing tasks specified on the opening/closing duties.
- To provide the highest quality of service and set an example to colleagues and runners.
- Ensure all food is served to the correct standard specified in the restaurant manual.
- To maintain and ensure the cleanliness and hygiene of the restaurant at all times.
- To be fully educated on all aspects of the menu and have full knowledge of all products served including daily specials.
- To maintain required stock levels at all times.
- To ensure the correct equipment is in place for the shift.
- To ensure the correct cleaning is carried out on a daily and weekly basis.
- To report any loss/ breakages or shortages in equipment.
- To make suggestions concerning the service to make it more efficient.
- To report any dangerous, damaged or faulty equipment and any accidents which may occur.
- To pass on feedback to managers from members and to report any problems relating to customer satisfaction that may occur during service.
- To observe fire, health and safety regulations at all times.
- Any other adhoc duties as directed by Management.
- Ensure the highest level of personal appearance at all times.
- Ensure that you are on time for work.
- Adhere to the company procedures for sickness and absence.
- Be fully aware of the fire and bomb procedures
- Identify and report hazards and maintenance requirements in the workplace.
- Any reasonable requests from Floor Manager / Senior Management / Directors.
- Ensure that all potential and real hazards are reported immediately and rectified.
- Be fully conversant with all departmental Fire, Emergency and BOMB procedures.
- Emergency procedures are rehearsed quarterly with attendance records, implemented and enforced to provide for the security and safety of guests and employees.
- Ensure the safety of the persons and the property of all within the premises, by strict adherence to existing laws, statues and applicable ordinances, and by anticipating possible and probable hazards and conditions and either correcting them or pre-planning a defence against them.
- Stimulate and encourage a general awareness of Health and Safety in relation to all tasks and activities undertaken in the department.
This document reflects the job content at time of writing and will be subject to periodic change in the light of changing operational and environmental requirements. Such changes will be discussed with the jobholder and the job description amended accordingly.
I have read and fully understand all the contents in this job description and understand that a signed copy once be kept on file.