Description du poste
Taking inspiration from the great boulevard cafés of Paris and the artistic heritage of St John’s Wood, Soutine is an informal neighbourhood restaurant. From the people behind such restaurants as The Wolseley, Colbert and Fischer's.
Why work with us as a Commis Chef:
In addition to the benefits you’d expect from working with a professional company, we also offer:
- Incredible supplier trips to develop your food knowledge, whilst creating unforgettable memories
- Refer a Friend + Rewarding Excellence Schemes – Earn bonuses of up to £2,000!
- Hospitality Action Employee Assistance Programme – Specialist, independent advice and support
- £100 dining voucher on passing probation and 30% discounts at all Corbin & King restaurants
We're looking for a Commis Chef who has:
- An interest in classical techniques and authentic fresh dishes
- Enthusiasm to succeed within a professional team
- The desire to challenge themselves in a busy kitchen
Apply for this Commis Chef role and build a rewarding career within Corbin & King!
Salary: £23,000 per annum + overtime & benefits
Corbin & King
Today, the Corbin & King portfolio comprises The Wolseley on Piccadilly, The Delaunay in Aldwych, Brasserie Zédel in Soho, Colbert in Chelsea, Fischer's in Marylebone, Café Wolseley at Bicester Village and Soutine in St John’s Wood.
At Corbin & King, we believe that people are our biggest asset and we are proud to deliver hospitality from the heart in order to create places where people feel they belong.