Description du poste
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, United Hospitality Group. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Start your journey with us! As the General Manager, you will work with the owner as a partner and manage every part of the hotel through close involvement in all operations keeping things simple and making operations effortless and uncomplicated. You are accountable for the guest experience, associate engagement, financial performance and revenue generation, among other responsibilities As a SpringHill Suites General Manager, you will discover an all-suite hotel offering stylish space and inspiring design, all at an affordable price. If you have a passion for service, an eye for detail and the ability to motivate and lead a loyal team, then we have a rewarding job that allows you a good work/life balance. United Hospitality Management is a leading hotel management company who is a trend setter in the hospitality market. UHM believes in a hands-on management team and wants to create a culture in all of our properties that empowers employees to serve our guests to the best of their ability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for all aspects of the operation, including financial performance, operational and financial controls, ensuring optimal guest satisfaction scores, and developing and retaining strong associate team.
• Monitor service standards to ensure that all services (including outsourced services) meet brand standards and guest expectations while improving safety, security and energy conservation
• Establish clear performance goals for employees, provide regular feedback and hands-on coaching and support, leading the team by working directly with them in an approachable way
• Monitoring actual sales and revenues to determine variance and assess goal accomplishments
• Adhere to Marriott brand standards and franchisee (UHGM) Standard Operating Procedures
• Tour and inspect property daily and monitor for property cleanliness, safety and security, product quality and exceptional service throughout
• Identify areas of concern and develop strategies to improve performance
• Facilitate creative solutions to overcome obstacles and insure continuous guest satisfaction results
• Follows instinct and uses her/his best judgment to create experiences for guests that are thoughtful and genuine
• Keeping up-to-date with changes in the identified market and adapting quickly to deal with potential threats from the competition
• Counsel, coach, discipline and terminate as appropriate with HR review and input to ensure compliance with company policy.
• Participate in revenue management calls, sales calls, and owner meetings
- Minimum of three (3) years General Manager experience with a National Brand
- Limited service hotel experience preferred.
- Familiar with common computer software programs
- Ability to influence and achieve results in the areas of profitability and REVPAR
- Demonstrated passion and sense of urgency in the achievement of results
- Willingness and ability to train and develop future leaders
- Highly motivated individual with strong leadership skills
- Proficient in the English language
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong customer service orientation and skills
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented
- Creative problem-solving skills
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Temps plein
- East Lansing, MI, États-Unis
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat