Description du poste
“a passion for perfection”
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
Soaring to the height of 208 meters, Swissôtel Foshan is not only the tallest building but also a prominent landmark in Foshan. It is conveniently located in the city centre within minutes from the Guangzhou-Foshan Subway station. All 232 guest rooms and suites from the 38th to 49th floor of the tower are equipped with an intimate atmosphere and attentive service.
The F&B at Swissôtel Foshan is managed by a professional, friendly and dedicated team of Leaders. To strengthen our team, we are looking for:
The incumbent in this position is responsible for welcoming and seating the clients to the F&B outlet in a friendly and caring manner according to the Swiss standards
The main responsibilities and tasks of this position are as listed below, but not limited to these:
• Welcomes the clients upon their arrival in a friendly and caring manner according to the standards. If appropriate, offers to take care of client's coat and hangs them in the cloakroom;
•Escorts clients to a table, balancing the customer flow among the service sections, taking into account requests for a particular table or section, depending on availability
• Provides menus to the clients once seated and lets them know a waiter will soon be helping them. Informs waiter on the arrival of new clients in their section and verifies that the waiter has acknowledged the clients;
• Answers phone calls from the Host / Hostess desk according to the Kempinski standards;
• Keeps abreast of items on outlet menu, special promotions and hotel product knowledge;
We are looking for a candidate with right attitude, who is a team player and can work well under pressure. In addition, he/she should possess:
•Previous service experience is preferred
•Good verbal & written English is a plus
•Excellent communication and organizational skills
•Highly responsible & reliable
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts offers broad career development possibilities within a growing international group and competitive conditions of employment.
If you are interested in embarking on a challenging career with us, we invite you to submit your application online.
- Temps plein
- Chancheng Qu, Foshan Shi, China
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat