Description du poste
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
Soaring to the height of 208 meters, Swissôtel Foshan is not only the tallest building but also a prominent landmark in Foshan. It is conveniently located in the city centre within minutes from the Guangzhou-Foshan Subway station. All 232 guest rooms and suites from the 38th to 49th floor of the tower are equipped with an intimate atmosphere and attentive service.
Swissôtel Foshan is managed by a professional, friendly and dedicated team of Leaders. To strengthen our team, we are looking for:
Under the general direction of the executive chef and within the limits of established FRHI Hotels Group and local policies and procedures, to manage his / her assigned kitchen operation as a successful independent profit centre, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction consistent with Swissotel standards, through planning, organizing, directing, and controlling the Kitchen operation and administration.
The main responsibilities and tasks of this position are as listed below, but not limited to these:
• To ensure that the assigned Kitchen is managed efficiently according to the established concept statement, providing a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times.
• To comply with the work and management from supervisors.
• To establish and strictly adhere to the par stocks for all operating equipment, supplies, inventoried items, and to ensure that the outlet is adequately equipped.
• Ensure to establish a rapport with guests. Handle all guest requests and inquiries on food, beverage and service.
• Deal effectively with guests and workplace colleagues from a variety of cultures;
We are looking for a candidate with right attitude, who is a team player and can work well under pressure. In addition, he/she should possess:
•Previous service experience is preferred
•Good verbal & written English is a plus
•Excellent communication and organizational skills
•Highly responsible & reliable
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts offers broad career development possibilities within a growing international group and competitive conditions of employment.
- Temps plein
- Chancheng Qu, Foshan Shi, China
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat