Description du poste
“a passion for perfection”
At Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
Swissôtel Grand Shanghai, award winning “Leading Business Hotel” offers 467 contemporary designed rooms. 4 restaurants and bars, a health club and spa, comprehensive conference and banquet facilities cater to all events and occasions.
The S&M dept at Swissôtel Grand Shanghai is managed by a professional, friendly and dedicated team of Sales Coordinator, Sales Executive, Sales Manager and Director of S&M. To strengthen our team, we are looking for:
Position Objective: for you to ensure a high quality and consistent focus on the safety and security for all our guests, team members and hotel property, thereby contributing to and supporting the reputation of our hotel.
Summary of Responsibilities:
• To consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service• To ensure prompt and courteous service is extended to both internal and external customers• To ensure the achievement of sales objectives on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis• To solicit group, transient and/or banquet business through action plan preparation and execution• To establish parameters, quotes and negotiate prices, confirming by written contracts • To participate in tradeshows, conventions and promotional events within the hotel and trade related organizations• To maintain accounts, contact, activity and business details within the appropriate software applications• To work closely with Catering and Front Office to ensure all details of the contract were delivered and guests depart satisfied• To prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports, as required• To balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs• To follow departmental policies and procedures • To follow all safety policies• Other duties as assigned
We are looking for a well organized and creative candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who is able to display a “passion for perfection” and work in a dynamic environment. In addition, the candidate should possess:
- Previous housekeeping experience an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team with minimum supervision
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts offers broad career development possibilities within a growing international group and competitive conditions of employment.
If you are interested in embarking on a challenging career with us, we invite you to submit your application online.
Swissôtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Temps plein
- JingAnSi, China
- Dès que possible