Description du poste
- The ability to follow payroll and key sign-out procedures.
- The ability to keep all linen neat organized and cleaned.
- The ability to clean linen room & trolleys.
- The ability to inventory and maintain the cleanliness of all linen closets and empty trash.
- The ability to assist the room attendants with necessary needed linen.
- The ability to resupply linen items in the linen closet and stores daily, as well as The ability to deliver and pick-up soiled linen items.
- The ability to assist the housekeepers by removing the soiled linen from the chute room in each floor.
- The ability to deliver linen from the laundry to the floors, including Housekeeping pantries.
- The ability to maintain the cleanliness of the service elevator areas.
- The ability to offer assistance to guests when requested or needed.
- The ability to identify stained linen and separate.The ability to identify torn linen and separate.
- The ability to maintain a daily production record and report linen abuse.
- The ability to be familiar with linen sizes and classifications.
- The ability to report any maintenance deficiencies to linen room operation.
- The ability to employ proper use and maintenance of all equipment and supplies.
- The ability to complete any project assigned by the Director or Assistant Executive Housekeeper
- The ability to respond properly to any hotel emergency or safety situation.
- Previous housekeeping experience an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team with minimum supervision
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position: Physical aspects of the position include but are not limited to the following:
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs
- Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Occasional ascending or descending of stairs and ramps
The Hotel currently is unable to apply for work visa for this position. The position is open to only Saudis or candidates having transferrable Iqama.
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts offers broad career development possibilities within a growing international group and competitive conditions of employment.
If you feel you are ready for your next professional challenge, send us your application today
Swissôtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Temps plein
- Ajyad, Makkah, Arabie saoudite
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat