Description du poste
- Supervise the work of the General Ledger Supervisor, Payroll, General Cashier and Accounting Payable Supervisor.
- Ensure the accuracy and propriety of all charges and credits to the various accounts and that they are properly recorded in the books on a timely basis
- Check and sign all journal vouchers prepared by Cost Control, General Cashier, Payroll, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Income Auditor.
- Make sure that all balance sheet items are all accounted for and reconciled with their respective subsidiary ledgers and/or schedules and all contra or clearance accounts are cleared at the end of the month.
- Prepare schedules for expense accounts that may be required from time to time.
- Ensure the accurate and prompt monthly and year-end closing of the books of accounts.
- Assist the FM in the preparation of monthly financial reports and schedules required by AccorHotels, management and owners.
- Prepare the statistical reports required by Tourism Burea
We are looking for a candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who is a team player and can work well under pressure. In addition, the candidate should possess:
- Previous service experience an asset
- Good verbal & written English is a plus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Mandarin and English Speaking
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts offers broad career development possibilities within a growing international group and competitive conditions of employment.
If you are interested in embarking on a challenging career with us, we invite you to submit your application online.
Swissôtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.