Description du poste
“Quality in Life”
Swissotel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
Swissotel Merchant Court, is a luxury hotel ideally located close to entertainment and dining hotspots such as Clarke Quay, Boat Quay and Chinatown. The close proximity of the MRT to the hotel makes Orchard Road, Raffles City, all major tourist attractions and the financial hub at Raffles Place, within easy reach.
The 476 guest rooms and suites serve the demand of all travelers and offer a choice of accommodation options. The Business Executive floors offer luxurious rooms and suites with upgraded amenities, including an Executive Club Lounge. Facilities include a choice of two restaurants, a bar, Spa & Sport, a free-form swimming pool, 24-hour gym, a column-free ballroom and 4 function rooms.
We invite you to be part of the dynamic team as:
Summary of Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities and tasks of this position are as listed below, but not limited to these:
- Ensuring compliance of Hotel Security Policies and Procedures
- Exercising proper control of all keys drawn from security custody
- Performing static and patrolling duties in and around the hotel vicinity
- Reporting all discrepancies or abnormalities discovered during patrols
- Handling of valuable Lost & Found items and maintaining proper records
- Monitoring and responding to all emergencies including fire alarm activation
- Ensuring smooth operation of the carpark system
- Rendering First Aid including use of AED
We are looking for a well organized and creative candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who is able to display "Quality in Life" and work in a dynamic environment. In addition, the candidate should possess:
- Possess valid SIRD licence
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of Microsoft Words & Excel
- Basic investigative skills
- Report writing skills
- Guest Relation skills
- Vigilant and civic minded
Swissotel Hotels & Resorts
Swissotel Hotels & Resorts offers broad career development possibilities within a growing international group and competitive conditions of employment.
If you feel you are ready for your next professional challenge, send us your application by clicking "Apply Online".
Swissotel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Temps plein
- Singapore River, Singapore, Singapour
- Dès que possible
- Contract duration