Description du poste
Guest Relation Supervisor
“Quality in Life”
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path. Swissotel Resort, Bodrum Beach lies directly on the waterfront in Turgutreis, approximately 20 km from the centre of Bodrum, a very popular destination as it offers ideal conditions for water sports, culture and Aegean relaxation.
The main two-storey hotel of Swissotel Resort, Bodrum Beach comprises 66 rooms and suites, with minimum 40 m² per room. This is complimented by 72 serviced residences at 85-348 m².
The restaurants and bars are places of entertainment, where the ambience runs from formal to casual and dishes are prepared with the best local products.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities and tasks of this position are as listed below, but not limited to these:
- Supervise all Guest Relation Opertions team ensuring that guests are taken care of in a professional and friendly manner
- Maintain effective communication with all related departments to ensure smooth service delivery
- Check the system on reservations for next two weeks and inform the sales team to fulfill sales leads accordingly
- Maintain an awareness of rate levels to be sold on a daily basis and the occupancy levels
- Ensure that every call is greeted and attendent in a professional manner as per the Accor Heartist Service Standarts
- Ensure all guest registrations are completed and correspond with Opera PMS guest information.
- To consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- To lead and supervise the guest services front office team while ensuring all service standards are followed
- To assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- To follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
We are looking for a well organized and creative candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who is able to display a “passion for perfection” and work in a dynamic environment. In addition, the candidate should possess:
- The candidate should ideally have a degree in hospitality with previous experiences in the Front Office Department within a hotel.
- Previous experience in a leadership or supervisory role and asset
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills and knowledge in an additional language, along with strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities are essentials.
- Computer literate and previous experiences with Opera are an advantage.
- The candidate must work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests.
- Must possess a professional presentation
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts offers broad career development possibilities within a growing international group and competitive conditions of employment.
If you feel you are ready for your next professional challenge, send us your application today.