Description du poste
Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
This role is responsible for the planning, management and execution of all F&B marketing initiatives in TVCM. Working as part of the TVCM leadership team and liaising with the APEC brand, marketing and F&B team, this role will effectively require a strong candidate who can work across functions including F&B operations, Digital, marketing, social, loyalty, PR, Brand and manage multiple projects. The role requires managing external vendor relationships, platforms and channels including digital, social, media and PR agencies (including identifying relevant partners and KOLs) across the region. This role will work with third party vendor(s) and hotels to also drive F&B Loyalty via Club Marriott – Eat, Drink & More via activations that focus directly on growing membership, card/F&B sales, and create compelling experiences at properties. Manage F&B social and electronic channels, eCommerce and Digital aspects of campaigns and programs as needed. Share regular reports on marketing activities and industry findings on F&B trends, consumer dining behavior and analytics. Drive awareness of marketing best practices and toolkits via F&B workshops, Webinars, trainings.
Education and Experience
- Degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the hotel sales and marketing or related professional area.
- Degree from an accredited university in eCommerce, Marketing, Business Administration or related major and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the sales, marketing, digital, eCommerce or related professional area; loyalty marketing or agency experience.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Area Food & Beverage marketing efforts and projects
- Coordinate the planning, execution and timely implementation of food & beverage marketing initiatives for the area that are in line with the overall Area and Asia Pacific marketing plan and goals.
- Execution of key initiatives, monthly reporting on key activities, updates of hotel specific/area marketing plans, managing of social media platforms and digital marketing activities.
- Provide timely updates to the area leadership on F&B marketing initiatives, and performance status.
- Oversee the participation of hotels in pilots of initiatives to ensure the feedback, process and measures are well documented. Surface ideas and/or changes arising from pilots.
- F&B Loyalty with Club Marriott – Eat Drink & More:
- Work closely with the TVCM Area team as well as APAC F&B operations and loyalty team, and effectively implement plans, timelines, hotel activations, vendor coordination, reporting.
- Identifies public relations opportunities and coordinate activities to enhance F&B reputation in TVCM.
- Leading the marketing modules at F&B Workshops across the region to promote learning of marketing tools, best practices, innovations.
Oversight and follow thru with HALO properties of F&B marketing plans
Monthly performance review of social media activities by properties utilizing Revinate and Hyp3r reporting
Monthly performance review with Club Marriott LINE@ agency and continent F&B Social Media Manager
Participate in monthly performance review of Club Marriott for Thailand and Vietnam with GMS
Provide quarterly social media performance analysis of HALO hotels to TVCM area team
Conduct (bi-) monthly Bangkok cluster meetings with property Social Media Managers to share results and best practices
- Performs other duties, as assigned and required, to meet business needs.
- Temps plein
- Bangkok, Thaïlande
- Restauration autre
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat