Description du poste
EDITION Hotels combine the visionary genius of boutique hotelier Ian Schrager, the service delivery of a world-class luxury hotel, and the global reach of Marriott International to create an entirely new experience in the world of hospitality. Our hotels are stunning microcosms of the world's top cities, featuring the finest in dining, entertainment, nightlife, and service to create an enchanting experience that makes your spirit soar!
But to create this magical experience, we need you.
EDITION is hiring warm, out-going, authentically amazing people who are looking for a place to work that inspires them, challenges them and makes them proud to come to work. A place where service comes from the heart, not from a handbook. A place that delivers a never-ending theatrical performance that continuously delights and enchants each and every one of our guests.
We invite you to join us today.
Assist Head Concierge and the whole Front Office Team in all property operations, ensuring that the highest levels of hospitality and service are provided. Areas of responsibility include but are not limited to: respond to guest requests for special arrangements or services by making reservations and/or identifying appropriate providers; respond to special requests from guests with unique needs and follow up to ensure satisfaction; gather, summarize, and provide information to guests about the property and the surrounding area, including special events and activities; running daily reports; following up with guests to ensure their requests have been met to their satisfaction.
REPORTS TO: Head Concierge
STANDARD SPECIFICATIONS: Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities and aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent.
• No related work experience is required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Be familiar with Hotel services, operational hours and ongoing promotions.
• Have a thorough knowledge of The Abu Dhabi EDITION product and services.
• Ensure all forms of communication are used to full capacity and relevant information is handed over to the next shift.
• Contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Bellperson, Housekeeping) as necessary to resolve guest calls and/or request.
• Answer, record, and process all guest messages, requests, questions, or concerns.
• Communicate parking procedures to guests/visitors and dispatch bell staff or valet staff as needed.
• Supply guests with directions and information regarding property and local areas of interest.
• Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns.
• Contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Bellperson, Housekeeping) as necessary to resolve guest calls and requests.
• Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to EDITION standards.
• Thank guests with genuine appreciation.
• Speak with others using clear and professional language.
• Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
• Ensure proper use of the telephone etiquette as per EDTION standards.
• Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with other employees.
• Perform any other reasonable job duties as requested.
Ensuring and Providing Exceptional Guest Service
• Collaborates with the whole of the Front Office team on ways to continually improve guest service.
• Provides services that are above and beyond expectations for guest satisfaction and retention.
• Serves as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
• Displays outstanding hospitality skills.
Safety and Security
• Follow property specific procedures for handling emergency situations (e.g., evacuations, medical emergencies, natural disasters).
• Report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to manager/supervisor.
• Follow company and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment.
• Identify and correct unsafe work procedures or conditions and/or report them to management and security/safety personnel.
• Complete appropriate safety training and certifications to perform work tasks.
Policies and Procedures
• Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
• Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
• Follow company and department policies and procedures.
• Ensure uniform, nametags, and personal appearance are clean, hygienic, professional and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Protect company tools, equipment, machines, or other assets in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Actively listen and respond positively to guest questions, concerns, and requests using brand or property specific process (e.g., LEARN) to resolve issues and build trust.
• Address guests' service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
• Assist other employees to ensure proper coverage and prompt guest service.
• Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the guest's name when possible.
• Thank guests with genuine appreciation and provide a fond farewell.
• Anticipate guests' service needs, including asking questions of guests to better understand their needs and watching/listening to guest preferences and acting on them whenever possible.
• Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette including answering the phone within 3 rings, answering with a smile in one's voice, using the callers' name, transferring calls to appropriate person/department, requesting permission before placing the caller on hold, taking and relaying messages, and allowing the caller to end the call.
• Speak to guests and co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language.
• Provide assistance to coworkers, ensuring they understand their tasks.
• Talk with and listen to other employees to effectively exchange information.
• Discuss work topics, activities, or problems with coworkers, supervisors, or managers discreetly and quietly, avoiding public areas of the property.
• Prepare and review written documents (e.g., daily logs, business letters, memoranda, reports), including proofreading and editing written information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
• Assist management in establishing and communicating goals, performance expectations, timetables and deadlines for shift or departmental operations and ensure that they are understood.
• Assist management in preparing and conducting performance reviews of employees.
• Assist management in counseling hourly employees on work related concerns and issues to ensure satisfaction and productivity.
• Encourage and motivate Front Desk employees to perform their best, take responsibility for tasks and assignments, make decisions and provide input on possible improvements.
• Coordinate tasks and work with other departments to ensure that the department runs efficiently.
• Assign and ensure work tasks are completed on time and that they meet appropriate quality standards.
Working with Others
• Handle sensitive issues with employees and/or guests with tact, respect, diplomacy, and confidentiality.
• Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments.
• Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
• Actively listen to and consider the concerns of other employees, responding appropriately and effectively.
• Partner with and assist others to promote an environment of teamwork and achieve common goals.
- Temps plein
- Abou Dabi, Émirats arabes unis
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat