Description du poste
EDITION Hotels combine the visionary genius of boutique hotelier Ian Schrager, the service delivery of a world-class luxury hotel, and the global reach of Marriott International to create an entirely new experience in the world of hospitality. Our hotels are stunning microcosms of the world's top cities, featuring the finest in dining, entertainment, nightlife, and service to create an enchanting experience that makes your spirit soar!
But to create this magical experience, we need you.
EDITION is hiring warm, out-going, authentically amazing people who are looking for a place to work that inspires them, challenges them and makes them proud to come to work. A place where service comes from the heart, not from a handbook. A place that delivers a never-ending theatrical performance that continuously delights and enchants each and every one of our guests.
We invite you to join us today.
Drives revenue from local accounts for the hotels represented by the Sales Manager. Proactively solicits new business from small business accounts, sources new accounts, identifies new targets, and re-solicits past business leads. Partners with account leaders to pull through business from customer accounts deployed outside the local market. Recognizes opportunities to maximize revenue by up-selling and offering enhancements to create outstanding events. Supports and acts on behalf of the Director of Sales in his/her absence. Serves as the clients’ primary contact (following turnover) on property and is responsible for his/her experience.
REPORTS TO: Director of Sales
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; 2 years’ experience in Hotel Sales or related professional area.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; no work experience required.
• Arabic Speaking candidates are preferred
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Sales Activities
• Works with Director of Sales (DOS) in identifying the top accounts of each stakeholder hotel, determining deployment structure, identifying account manager, and coordinating efforts to pull through business from the accounts for the stakeholder hotels.
• Assist DOS in identifying share shift targets.
• Solicits new business from assigned small business accounts, reader boards, and leads sent through internal referral mechanisms.
• Solicits potential new accounts or business opportunities by leveraging business intelligence provided by Sales & Marketing Planning and Supports, or other third-party data sources, in order to generate leads.
• Utilizes internal lead referral tools (e.g., eProspecting Portal) to solicit new business opportunities and contacts.
• Re-solicits non-deployed realized opportunities, including turndowns, lost opportunities, and actualized business when appropriate.
• Drives customer satisfaction through daily interactions (e.g., solicitations, re-solicitations, account calls, new business calls, face-to-face activities, etc.).
• Conducts customer facing sales activities on behalf of the hotels in partnership with Property Coordinator/Resource as appropriate. (e.g., lunch and learns, social hours, company of the month activities, local industry events, Convention and Visitors Bureau (CVB) Activities).
• Conducts site inspections for customer accounts when appropriate.
• Maintains complete and up-to-date lead information on each account using information systems (e.g., SFAWeb|CI) to verify accurate reporting and customer base information.
• Qualifies and maintains customer’s long-term business potential and refers customers to market, field, hotel, or national sales office, as required.
• Verifies accurate and timely lead turnover to other Sales Channels.
• Manages outbound lead merchandising along with associated booking fee when appropriate.
• Presents stakeholder hotel benefits and features based on customer needs.
• Understands and utilizes all business processes written in support of the sales organization.
• Utilizes negotiation skills and creative selling abilities to uncover new business.
• Uses all information systems (e.g., SFAWeb|CI, MRDW, MarRFP-SAPP) to research the deployment and value of the accounts deemed important for stakeholder hotels.
• Understands the overall market (e.g., competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand) in order to sell effectively against the competition.
• Communicates trends, opportunities, and market changes to appropriate parties, as needed.
• Leverages all available sales channels, (e.g., marriott.com, group and transient intermediaries, field sales, worldwide reservation offices), in an effort to optimize sales revenues.
• Understands and actively utilizes company marketing initiatives/incentives to convert cold leads to warm leads.
• Tracks weekly activities and relationship to revenue and room night production.
• Sets day-to-day priorities to complete assigned responsibilities.
• Adjusts to significant variation in daily workload through independent prioritization; shifts priorities as directed by supervisor or business needs.
• Reports to the Sales Leaders and gain alignment on sales activities to generate business for stakeholder properties in the market.
• Performs other duties as appropriate.
Building Successful Relationships
• Coordinates with out-of-market account leaders (e.g., Global Account Executives, Senior Account Executives, and Account Executives) to coordinate in-market pull-through of business in order to grow account share (e.g., visiting local offices, reviewing solicitation list of opportunities, reader board research).
• Participates in community and hotel networking events (e.g., Rotary Clubs, RI Social Hours, Chamber of Commerce).
• Visits neighborhood target and local small business accounts and coordinate follow up efforts.
• Coordinates with DOS to understand needs and priorities of stakeholder hotels to identify focus areas.
• Works collaboratively with the Sales Office, Area Sales, and Enterprise Sales teams to establish coordinated sales efforts that are complementary, and not duplicative.
• Handles customer care issues and as necessary, refers them to the appropriate owner.
• Supports the company’s service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
• Services customers in order to grow share of the account.
• Executes and supports the company’s customer service standards.
• Increases local penetration of high potential accounts to optimize demand across all brands and satisfy important property needs.
• Engages in property related events that support the development of existing and new accounts (e.g., General Manager (GM) Reception, Concierge Level hospitality).
• Partners with account leaders to pull through business from customer accounts deployed outside the local market
• Adaptability - Maintains performance level under pressure or when experiencing changes or challenges in the workplace.
• Communication - Conveys information and ideas to others in a convincing and engaging manner through a variety of methods.
• Problem Solving and Decision Making - Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; obtains and compares information from different sources to draw conclusions, develop and evaluate alternatives and solutions, solve problems, and choose a course of action.
• Professional Demeanor - Exhibits behavioral styles that convey confidence and command respect from others; makes a good first impression and represents the company in alignment with its values.
• Building and Contributing to Teams - Actively participates as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals.
• Driving for Results - Sets high standards of performance for self and/or others; assumes responsibility for work objectives; initiates, focuses, and monitors the efforts of self and/or others toward the accomplishment goals; proactively takes action and goes beyond what is required.
• Planning and Organizing - Gathers information and resources required to set a plan of action for self and/or others; prioritizes and arranges work requirements to accomplish goals and ensure work is completed.
• Building Relationships
• Coworker Relationships - Interacts with others in a way that builds openness, trust, and confidence in the pursuit of organizational goals and lasting relationships.
• Customer Relationships - Develops and sustains relationships based on an understanding of customer needs and actions consistent with the company’s service standards.
• Global Mindset - Supports employees and business partners with diverse styles, abilities, motivations, and/or cultural perspectives; utilizes differences to drive innovation, engagement and enhance business results; and ensures employees are given the opportunity to contribute to their full potential.
Generating Talent and Organizational Capability
• Organizational Capability - Evaluates and adapts the structure of own assignments and suggests improvements to work processes to best fit the needs and/or support the goals of an organizational unit.
• Talent Management - Provides support and feedback to help individuals develop and strengthen skills and abilities needed to accomplish work objectives.
Learning and Applying Professional Expertise
• Applied Learning - Seeks and makes the most of learning opportunities to improve performance of self and/or others.
• Business Acumen - Understands and utilizes business information to manage everyday operations.
• Technical Acumen - Understands and utilizes professional skills and knowledge in a specific functional area to conduct.
• Devising Sales Strategies and Solutions - Trying different and novel ways to deal with sales challenges and opportunities; taking courses of action or developing sales strategies that appropriately consider available facts, constraints, competitive circumstances, and probable consequences.
• Sales Opportunity Analysis - Ability to understand and utilize economic, financial, industry, and organizational data; accurately diagnosing customer needs and issues that can inform sales strategies.
• Selling Sales Approaches and Solutions - Skilled at developing and selling novel ways to deal with sales challenges and opportunities.
• Team Based Selling - Ability to harness and leverage appropriate sales resources to facilitate goal accomplishment.
• Management of Financial Resources-Ability to analyze Profit and Loss (P&L) statements, develop operating budgets and revenue goals, forecasting, and capital expenditure planning; determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
• Revenue Management - Knowledge of total hotel revenue management concepts, processes and strategies (including sales cycles and trends, account management, pricing, and inventory management).
• Basic Competencies - Fundamental competencies required for accomplishing basic work activities.
• Basic Computer Skills - Uses basic computer hardware and software (e.g., personal computers, word processing software, Internet browsers, etc.).
• Mathematical Reasoning - Demonstrates ability to add, subtract, multiply, or divide quickly, correctly, and in a way that allows one to solve work-related issues.
• Oral Comprehension - Demonstrates ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
• Reading Comprehension - Demonstrates understanding of written sentences and paragraphs in work-related documents.
• Writing - Communicates effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Temps plein
- Abou Dabi, Émirats arabes unis
- Ventes et marketing
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat