Description du poste
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at: https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?PageType=JobDetails&partnerid=26237&siteid=5311&jobid=628157&codes=DE#jobDetails=628157_5311
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Sage Hospitality. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Sage Hospitality is looking for an experience Front Office Manager to lead the beautiful and historic Blackstone Hotel! Proudly situated on Chicago's Cultural Mile, The Blackstone is a stunning destination for today astute business or leisure traveler. Modern rooms beckon with immaculate views of Lake Michigan and Grant Park and spacious marble baths. Dining experiences are thoughtful and expertly executed, taking guests on a culinary tour through the bold flavors of Barcelona as well as a nostalgic experience at Timothy Hutch. Just outside our doors, the city calls with its epic art collections, iconic parks, and endless entertainment venues.
- Must be an energetic person with a passion and focus on elevating the guest experience
- Front Office Manager or Department Head experience preferred
- Strong leadership “ we need someone who can be fair, friendly, and firm
- Marriott experience preferred
- Union experience highly preferred
Why You Want This Job:
- Great location
- One of a kind historic property
- Excellent perks and benefits
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum two years previous experience as a front desk supervisor or minimum of four years front office experience in hotel work.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Temps plein
- Chicago, IL, États-Unis
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat