Description du poste
About Jumeirah & the Hotel
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and provide equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
We want you to do well from the beginning, so we’ll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one. You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah ‘Your Place to Shine’.
Steps from Sloane Square and in the heart of the fashion borough, The Carlton Tower – Jumeirah, has an ideal location in one of the most sought after areas of London, with iconic luxury brands as its neighbours. Staying true to its heritage and pioneering nature, The Carlton Tower will reveal its new look and elevated guest experiences in spring 2020.
Spa Reception Manager
This is an exciting and rare career opportunity to be part of an exceptional team at an exceptional time. If you have passion and ambition that sets you apart from your peers, if you can deliver true craftsmanship and quality with charm and flair then join us in creating the best team in the business.
About the job:
The Carlton Tower, Jumeirah has an exciting opportunity for a talented Spa Reception Manager to perform their craft in our luxurious hotel.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role are:
To lead a smooth, efficient and high service focused luxury Reception operation where the satisfaction of all guests and members at all times is paramount
Manage, motivate and develop colleagues within the Reception team to achieve the highest levels of service excellence as well as highly positive colleague relations
Maximise opportunities for member satisfaction and commercial performance
Ensure seamless collaboration with other areas within the Health Club including the Fitness and Spa teams
The successful candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Have a passion for leisure, service and the ability to innovate, with a proven track record within 5-star luxury hotels and/or Spas
- Have the ability to manage in a diverse and luxury environment with a focus on guest experience
- Excellent people management skills as a solution focussed leader
- Have strong organisational and time management skills with a high degree of flexibility
- Be commercially focused
- Be a self-motivator and someone who is ready to challenge in the interest of continuous improvement
- Have an outgoing and assertive personality
- Excellent level of English
- Be friendly, approachable and professional
About the benefits:
Besides generous F&B benefits and reduced hotel rates across our hotels globally, this role has excellent employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers with one of the most luxurious brands in the hospitality industry. This includes…
- Free meals on duty
- Dry cleaning of uniforms / office attire
- 33 days paid annual leave including bank holidays
- Extra day of holiday for significant birthdays
- 50% off all Jumeirah restaurants and bars
- Generous discounted Jumeirah hotel rates
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Recognition and Social calendar
- Private Medical Insurance and Dental cover (Travel Insurance if applicable)
- Company Pension Scheme with enhanced employer contribution
- Excellent training and development opportunities
The Carlton Tower Jumeirah
As when the hotel was first opened, the new vision will challenge tradition while remaining faithful to its heritage and architectural legacy. The re-launch will reveal signature interiors combined with exquisite facilities and service standards crafted to show the famed Jumeirah hospitality at its very best.
This is an exciting and rare career opportunity to be part of an exceptional team at an exceptional time.
If you have passion and ambition that sets you apart from your peers, if you can deliver true craftsmanship and quality with charm and flair then join us in creating the best team in the business.