Description du poste
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Nevada Property 1, LLC. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Design, develop, plan, implement and evaluate overall sales strategy, policies, initiatives and plan to fulfill growth and revenue goals of the company and work with employees in developing objectives and goals to accomplish the same.
- Ensure maximum sales volume of company product and services.
- Select, train, evaluate and Sales Department employees and functions.
- Develop long-term business strategy and business vision that will create business value.
- Develop strong relationships and work closely with all executives and department heads to achieve Sales Department goals and coordinate activities.
- Prepare monthly reports on key metrics developed for the Sales Department.
- Negotiate rates, terms and conditions with bus operators, tour operators, hotels, resorts, airlines, mass transit companies and other hospitality industry vendors.
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Maintain appropriate service levels in the Sales Department by interviewing, selecting, training, scheduling, evaluating, promoting, assisting with career development, disciplining and terminating employees, as needed.
- Facilitate the flow of information throughout the Sales area by organizing and presiding over regularly scheduled departmental meetings with all Sales employees.
- Held accountable, to a high degree, for the accuracy and thoroughness of departmental records and reports.
- Perform other related duties as assigned/required."
- At least five years' experience in tour, travel, hospitality marketing or sales management.
- At least two years of experience in catering and conference management.
- Proven ability to successfully lead a team.
- Extensive knowledge of Sales industry.
- Intermediate skill in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skill, including the ability to effectively communicate in English.
- Ability to demonstrate all aspects of hospitality, professionalism and service with extreme attention to detail.
- Excellent skill in developing, leading and maintaining guest relations.
- Polished appearance & demeanor.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Previous experience working in a large, luxury resort setting.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Temps plein
- Las Vegas, NV, États-Unis
- Ventes et marketing
- Dès que possible