Description du poste
- To be responsible for an agreed portfolio of accounts in the London City market encompassing the London City Postcodes.
- Sales responsibility to include clients transient and group needs for The Dorchester, Cowarth Park and 45 Park Lane.
- To develop strong relationships within the defined assigned territory that result in increase production and spend within the transient market segment for the 3 UK Hotels
- In addition to regular follow-up with existing client base, further develop opportunities within the organisation with increase account penetration to uncover and develop new opportunities
- While primary goal is to book transient business, active solicitation for all other segments and hotel revenue streams
- As the senior of the team, including a role model for MCA call standards, achieving prospecting goals, Delphi standard adherence and other projects and responsibilities as determined by the Director of Sales - International
- Act as an ambassador & key spokesperson for the hotel with internal & external stakeholders
- Temps plein
- England, Royaume-Uni
- Ventes et marketing
- Dès que possible
The Dorchester Hotel
Dorchester Collection's iconic British hotel, The Dorchester is situated at the heart of London’s Mayfair on Park Lane. The hotel offers guests a selection of 250 recently refurbished suites and rooms, many affording expansive views of Hyde Park. Exuding 1930s Art Deco glamour combined with a contemporary edge, The Dorchester Spa is one of London’s most exclusive pampering destinations. Some of London’s top dining is available to guests at The Dorchester including, three Michelin star Alain Ducasse at The Dorchester serving contemporary French cuisine; China Tang serving authentic Cantonese dishes; and exceptional modern British dining at The Grill at The Dorchester. Award-winning Afternoon Tea is served in The Promenade whilst The Bar at The Dorchester invites guests to enjoy the classic cocktail hour.