Description du poste
Hotel Overview: Embrace your passion for hiking, skiing, snowboarding and many other outdoor activities in Banff National Park while pursuing a fulfilling career at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. Take a risk, make a change and experience a new adventure while further developing your career. To live and work in a National Park is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Our team is a network of empowered individuals with a strong sense of themselves and the hospitality industry. Work hard, play hard and receive extraordinary benefits including subsidized onsite accommodations, which make saving money very easy to manage. Join our Fairmont family today!
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
Ensure proper cash flow by processing and recording the daily cash remittances in a timely manner
- Balance all cash receipts to books of record, allowing Income Audit function to be completed
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed when issuing change, petty cash and floats
- Ensure adequate supply of cash at all times to provide proper floats to hotel cashiers
- Control the issuing of ski passes in the winter months
- Control the safety deposit box record, ensuring controlled access
- Perform monthly “surprise cash counts” on all hotel issued floats
- Oversee the investigation and reconciliation of cashier over/shorts
- Replenish petty cash as required, indicating appropriate expense codes on paid-out slips
- Monthly reconciliation of all floats issued against the GL 016250
- Responsible of replenish ATM’s in the property and follow issues
- Collect in monthly basis the cash from laundry, the bean and colleague services
- To process electronic requisition in to PO’s in the hotel purchasing system
- Collaborate with storage organization and reallocation of accounting files
- Maintaining a safe, hazard free and environmentally friendly workplace
- Other duties as assigned from time to time
Accounting experience or previous cash handling experience required
Working knowledge of computer programs such as Excel, GFS and Property Manager
Excellent written and communication skills in English
Strong team player
Committed to the overall direction and goals of hotel and departmental leadership
Must possess excellent guest service skills
Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills, proven initiative, ability to complete assignments in a timely manner
Visa Requirements: Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
- Temps plein
- Lake Louise, Canada
- Dès que possible
The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
Originally built as a base for outdoor enthusiasts and alpinists over 100 years ago, The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is a year-round luxury mountain resort offering guided mountain tours, world-class skiing in the winter, scenic hiking and canoe activities in the summer, a luxury spa, and exceptional dining experiences.
Step into our backyard and discover endless outdoor recreational activities including downhill skiing and snowboarding, cross-country skiing, ice skating, snowshoeing, snowmobiling and horse drawn sleigh rides in the winter; and hiking, canoeing, horseback riding, fishing, mountain biking and river rafting in the summer.