Description du poste
Talent & Culture Intern (Human Resources)
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, we offer our Colleagues and Leaders exciting career paths and engaging work environments in hotels of unrivalled presence. Showcase your interpersonal and team-building strengths as Talent & Culture Intern- and be an ambassador for the extraordinary career opportunities and service culture at your hotel.
Come be part of over 100 years of exceptional service at the Fairmont Copley Plaza, the Grand Dame of Boston, located in historic Back Bay.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Approach all encounters with guests, employees and applicants in a friendly, service oriented manner
- Ensure that effective and open communication exists between management, executives and Colleagues. Maintain open door policy to surface items of concern to Colleagues
- Act as a resource for management and Colleagues regarding all Colleague Benefit Programs
- Assist HEARTIST committee with planning, execution and delivery of hotel-wide events including: holiday party, summer outing, manager outings, monthly HEARTIST celebrations and anniversary awards recognition
- Monitor implementation and progress of internal training plans and oversee standards training for all new hires
- Act as the hotel recruiter and work closely with hiring managers to ensure an effective, responsive and proactive recruitment function
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in a hospitality role and/or experience in a human resources role in a hotel setting preferred
- Ability to work as part of a cohesive team required
Visa Requirements: Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
- Temps plein
- Back Bay West, Boston, MA, United States
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat