Description du poste
- Responsible for the smooth operation of the Royal Service & Reservations Department while maintaining close relationships and communication with Housekeeping, Front Office, Sales, Revenue Management, Conference Services, Engineering and F&B
- Drive Enhanced Royal Service culture, ensuring that Royal Service team is able to answer guest enquiries and meet guest needs without having to forward the call.
Ensure Royal Service Manager is utilized to its fullest capabilities and provide training where required to other departments to ensure compliance to all standards
- Analyze reports in Royal Service Manager and proactively flag negative trends to service excellence committee to drive increased guest satisfaction
Handle guest concerns and react quickly, logging and notifying proper areas and ensuring effective, meaningful follow-up
- Embrace the role of Royal Service Manager champion on property, and be the point of contact for the Accor Property Systems team.
Work closely with Director, Sales & Marketing and Director, Revenue Management using Revenue Management philosophies to maximize top line revenue. Attend Revmax meetings
Liaise with Revenue Management daily to ensure rate integrity and hotel inventory is accurate and balanced
- Coordinates with Rooms Department Heads to maximize inventory levels during high occupancy/sold out nights
Consistent communication with GRC: including updating of hotel information via Sellweb, submitting in-Touch updates, rectifying booking errors as needed and ensure guest satisfaction and reservation standards compliance.
Research, audit and process travel agent commission requests
- Responsible for all rate building / package building
- Manage and coordinate all group and individual reservations. Oversee Groupmax submission and group wash
- Review arrival reports and VIPS's to ensure all special requirements are met
- Oversee daily administrative tasks such as amenity orders, welcome cards and reports
- Review and ensure that reservation details and blocking is in line with group resumes and ensure overall guest satisfaction is maximized
- Monitor group cutoff dates
Have a complete knowledge of the hotel’s emergency procedures; work with Safety & Security Manager to ensure all emergency systems are up-to-date and team is fully trained to execute emergency procedures
- Oversee radio systems and communication. Work with BC communications to solve any challenges
- Ensure effective utilization and productivity of all staff through planning, hiring, scheduling and adhering to budget / forecast parameters
- Develop, implement and maintain SOP’s related to Reservations & Royal Service
Create and maintain a Heartist approach within the department to ensure both an internal and external luxury guest experience of I feel welcome, I feel heart warmed, I feel incredible and I belong
- Conduct and participate in monthly communication meetings.
- Conduct performance reviews and provide regular feedback to employees
- Perform any and all other tasks which are assigned
Minimum 2 years experience in a Front Office Management role, or equivalent with demonstrated strong supervisory and leadership skills
Self-motivated with the ability to make decisions and complete projects in a timely manner
Highly organized, decisive, adaptable to change and able to handle multiple priorities with calm under pressure. Ability to effectively delegate as needed
- Critical thinking skills with a penchant for analysis of statistical information. Ability to create strategies based on findings
Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Proven track record of developing and motivating career minded professionals.
Professional presentation, demeanor and telephone manner with a passion to exceed guest expectations
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Advanced knowledge of Property Manager, CRS and MS Office required; Ideas, HotelIQ and Watson as asset
Understanding and previous management of third party and on-line booking channels an asset
University/College degree in Hotel Management or related discipline preferred
Knowledge of a second language an asset
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
- Temps plein
- Downtown, Victoria, Canada
- Dès que possible