Description du poste
We are looking for a talented and passionate Guest Relations Manager who can deliver exceptional customer service at The Lanesborough.
As Guest Relations Manager, you will have a real pride and passion for what you do, with the ability to build rapport and long-term relationships with our guests. In this role, you will support Executive Head of Rooms Divisions to establish and maintain marketing objectives, operating criteria, programming, budgeting, VIP guests, associate relations and staff training.
Responsibilities & Duties include:
- Ensure a friendly and pleasant environment for all guests ensuring that Guest Recognition is at the forefront of service.
- To act as The Lanesborough’s contact (Ambassador) for business, Embassies and Corporate accounts
- Handle all guest enquiries and complaints in a courteous and effective manner, ensuring all issues are rectified to the guest’s full satisfaction.
- Be proactive with upcoming arrivals and prepare the hotel for stays including liaising with Butlers, Housekeeping, Front Office, and F&B HODs
- Be responsible for providing all guests with exceptional service while maximizing room revenue, productivity and development within the team
- Assume the roles and responsibilities of Hotel Duty Manager as required.
In return we offer fantastic industry leading rewards and benefits (Conditions apply):
- Private Medical Insurance
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Dental and Optical Benefits
- Season Ticket Loan
- Meals on Duty
- Cycle Scheme (Loan to Purchase)
- Business Laundry
- Training & Development Plans
- Social Committee Activities
- Training Fund Assistance
- Awards & Recognition Programs
The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Previous experience in a similar role in a 5* establishment is essential and experience in the luxury London market would be preferred.
- Knowledge of driving standards with acute attention to detail and delivery of business strategies.
- You will be required to possess good communication skills, both verbal and written, including complaint handling and resolution.
- Immaculate grooming standards
- Be available, flexible and willing to work a 24h roaster when required
- Extensive knowledge of Opera system is essential
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process
- Temps plein
- England, Royaume-Uni
- Réception, Relations client
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat
The Lanesborough Hotel
The renovation has honoured the building's architectural heritage as one of London's most revered Regency landmarks. The project embodies the signature style that has become synonymous with The Lanesborough, whilst incorporating the latest in contemporary luxury and technological innovations.