Description du poste
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Sales Manager (US & UK market) to join our fantastic Sales & Marketing team at The Lanesborough.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Ensure a friendly and pleasant environment for all guests and employees ensuring that recognition is at the forefront of service.
- Be able to promote and be confident with all facilities offered in the hotel.
- Knowledgeable about The Oetker Collection and other properties.
- Responsible for developing new and existing business from assigned markets with a key focus on the US and UK market
- Ensuring the delivery of the budget of assigned market through sales and marketing actions and plans through the year
- Continually review business and action plans throughout the year, to ensure its continued appropriateness against current market conditions, market intelligence and benchmarking statistics.
- Conduct quarterly review of accounts and follow-up on lapsed business.
- Maintain accurate databases of accounts and travel agents and organise regular mailings to promote tactical offers.
In return we offer fantastic industry leading rewards and benefits (Conditions apply):
- Dental and Optical Benefits
- Season Ticket Loan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Meals on Duty
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Tailored Uniforms
- Cycle Scheme (Loan to Purchase)
- Dry Cleaning (Non Uniformed Ambassadors)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Training & Development Plans
- Social Committee Activities
- Training Fund Assistance
- Awards & Recognition Programs
The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Proven track record in a luxury establishment of which at least three years in a managerial position in Sales & Marketing.
- Previous Sales experience within the US and UK market desired but not essential
- Excellent command of the English language both written and verbal is essential (a second language is an asset).
- Immaculate grooming standards
- Great knowledge of Microsoft Office, Delphi and Opera is essential
- Ability to work under pressure and communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to work on own initiative is essential
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process
- Temps plein
- England, Royaume-Uni
- Ventes et marketing
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat
The Lanesborough Hotel
The renovation has honoured the building's architectural heritage as one of London's most revered Regency landmarks. The project embodies the signature style that has become synonymous with The Lanesborough, whilst incorporating the latest in contemporary luxury and technological innovations.