Description du poste
Become a Front Desk Supervisor at this Distinguished Hotel! Rotate through Guest Relations Agent, Front Desk Supervisor, and Guest Services VIP coordinator positions! Enjoy the Jazz festival, Mardi Gras and so much more!
Amazing career opportunity at this luxe hotel! This Historical hotel sets its self apart from the other hotels in the city. Train at this historic 4 star hotel in downtown New Orleans, as you rotate through all Rooms. Only the most dedicated hospitality candidates wanted! You won't be disappointed with this opportunity, so apply today!
Front Desk Agent make $12.00. Guest Services, VIP coordinator make $12.50. Front Office Supervisors are at $14.50.
**OnQ Training will take about 4 weeks.
Benefits: 3 days of accommodations will be offered upon arrival depending on occupancy. Please contact the hotel HR before booking a flight so they can secure housing. It is up to the J1 to find their own housing after the 3 days of accommodations. Paid Time Off (PTO) is accrued after 90 days of employment. You will accrue 5.67 hours per 80 hours worked. The hotel does provide 1 free meal per shift which is in our employee cafeteria. The hotel will provide a uniform for our employees at no charge and the uniform is cleaned free of charge. You will be fitted for your uniforms on their first day and tailored if needed. The hotel is on a bi-weekly paid period schedule.
Eligibility criteria for our Career USA programs:
- you are enrolled in a post secondary ministerially recognized academic institution in the hospitality industry
- you have a hospitality degree and at least 1 year of recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside of the USA)
- you have 5 years recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside the USA)
- you have shown consistent career growth over the last years
- you have shown serious commitment to your most recent employers
- Stage, Graduate program, Temps plein
- New Orleans, LA, États-Unis
- Hôtesse, Conciergerie, Portier, Réception, Housekeeping, Réservations, Hébergement, Relations client
- août 2019
- Échelle de rémunération
- Front Desk Agent make $12.00. Guest Services, VIP coordinator make $12.50. Front Office Supervisors are at $14.50.
HRC international is in the global business of connecting the best possible employers with the best possible employees. We achieve this by establishing long-lasting relationships and never putting profits before people. In doing so, we rank among the world’s leaders in international hospitality training and career development.
Career Programs USA, Job Opportunities WorldWide, Hospitality Industry