The St. Regis brand first established luxury hospitality more than 110 years ago, with the opening of the St. Regis New York. From the moment John Jacob Astor IV opened the doors of his Beaux-Arts masterpiece on New York’s Fifth Avenue, St. Regis has stood as a symbol of uncompromising elegance and bespoke service. Today, with more than 40 of the best addresses around the world, St. Regis is a place where trends are born, boundaries are broken and guests can simply live exquisite. We invite you to explore careers at St. Regis.
- Ensuring Food Hygiene and Sanitation SOP’s at all production areas, dishwashing utilities, receiving and storage areas.
- Conduct internal audits to ensure compliance with local regulatory laws /Marriott International standards in Food safety.
- Evaluate the corrective actions taken for the non-conformance noted during the audits.
- Monitor and check the personal hygiene conditions & working habits of the staff.
- Identify and report structural deficiencies in the food operation.
- Manage and maintain an effective pest control and waste disposal system.
- Manage and maintain food safety documentation and records.
- Conduct training in food safety and hygiene for the food handlers.
- Review the implementation of food safety skills of staff.
Follow all company policies and procedures, ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests' service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language, prepare and review written documents accurately and completely, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.