Description du poste
The 205-key Westin Surabaya and the 314-key Four Points by Sheraton Surabaya, Pakuwon Indah are components within the second phase expansion of Pakuwon Indah. Open in 2003, the 90,000 SM five-story retail mall serves the affluent residential area of West Surabaya.
The two hotels will be located within a single, stacked tower with the Westin located from 21-31/F with a transit lobby situated on LG/F, and the Four Points located from G-20/F with its lobby located on G/F. The Westin Surabaya offers 3 Food & Beverage outlets and a 4,800 SM MICE facility with a 3,650 SM Ballroom, which will be located on 6/F. While the Four Points by Sheraton Surabaya, Pakuwon Indah offers an All-Day Dining restaurant and lobby lounge for Food & Beverage offerings.
The hotels are located 11 KM southwest of Surabaya’s city center and 24 KM west of Juanda International Airport. Travel time to Pasar Turi Station, a major domestic point of arrival, is approximately 25 minutes by car. The hotel is conveniently location close to five golf clubs and provide strategic access to manufacturing and industrial areas and trading hubs to the south, west (and north-west) of the city center.
Helps drive company values and philosophy and ensures all training and development activities are strategically linked to the organization’s mission and vision. The position works with the Executive Committee and property leadership team to identify and address employee and organizational development needs. The position is responsible for ensuring effective training is in place to enable the achievement of desired business results. Training programs focus on a variety of topics, including product knowledge, company philosophy, customer service and leadership skills. Conducts needs assessments, designs and develops training programs and facilitates the delivery of both custom and corporate training programs. Measures the effectiveness of training to ensure a return on investment.
Education and Experience
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Human Resources, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years experience in the human resources or related professional area; certified trainer.
• 4-year bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; certified trainer; no work experience required.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing and Administering Employee Training
• Coordinates property compliance training programs such as CPR, PAR, Business We Do, Harassment, Fire Safety, Food Handling, OSHA, etc.
• Ensures participants receive the appropriate property and company orientation, understand program materials and build relationships with property leadership team.
• Promotes and informs employees about all training programs.
• Uses effective training methods to ensure employees have a good understanding of guest satisfaction and can demonstrate guest satisfaction skills.
• Administers and delivers core training initiatives in compliance with corporate training and development standards. Core training initiatives include Orientation, Leadership Skills, Trainer Certification, Diversity Training, and Management Development Program.
• Makes any necessary adjustments to training methodology and/or re-trains as appropriate.
• Ensures adult learning principles are incorporated into training programs.
• Develops, implements and maintains a management orientation program to introduce new managers to the expected leadership behaviors and management skills (e.g., financial management, human resources skills).
Managing Employee Development programs
• Provides additional training to participants to increase skills (e.g., HR skills).
• Helps employees identify specific behaviors that will contribute to service excellence.
• Oversees the Management Development Program.
• Coaches managers to enhance own performance and to improve the performance of employees.
• Develops specific training to improve service performance.
• Works with leadership team to determine development needs of managers.
• Designs, develops and delivers a supervisory development program to build effective supervisory skills.
• Drives brand values and philosophy in all training and development activities.
Developing Training Program Plans
• Develops and maintains an annual or quarterly training calendar.
• Partners with operational leaders to assess if employees demonstrate effective technical and leadership skills.
• Develops implements and maintains a property orientation program for employees to introduce the company and the culture.
• Selects, trains and develops an internal training cadre to support delivery of technical skills training programs.
Evaluating Training Program Effectiveness
• Aligns current training and development programs to effectively impact key business indicators.
• Ensures all training and development activities (department specific and general property training) are strategically linked to the organization’s mission and vision.
• Measures transfer of learning from training courses to the operation.
• Tracks key business indicators (employee and guest satisfaction, retention and financial results) to determine the effectiveness of current training and development programs.
• Displays leadership in guest hospitality, exemplifies excellent customer service and creates a positive atmosphere for guest relations.
- Temps plein
- Surabaya, Indonésie
- Ressources humaines
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat