Description du poste
Customer Services/ Call Center/ Front Desk
The Specialty Services Agent is responsible for servicing Tourico Holidays wholesale and consumer global products including hotels, flights, cruises, car rentals and activities from several company websites. Support is provided by telephone and email in conjunction with front and back office computer applications as well as Microsoft Office.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performing reservation administration/sold out agent duties including reservation queues.
- Answer inbound phone calls from clients (travel agents / other wholesale partners and their guests, direct consumers) and suppliers
- Make outbound calls to both clients and suppliers
- Read and reply to client and supplier emails
- Monitor bookings for processing of reservations, special requests, amendments, and cancellations
- Notate reservation files of all support communication
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required to speak, read, and write English and Spanish fluently
- Additional languages: German, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, French is a plus (not required)
- GDS Experience preferred such as Worldspan, Sabre & Amadeus is a plus (not required)
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with all levels of personnel
- Must be able to use initiative and independent judgment with established guidelines
- Able to support and communicate the vision, mission and values of the company.
About the Company:
For 21 years, Tourico Holidays has been a growing global travel brokerage company and is now the largest travel wholesaler in the US and one of the largest in the world.
Since that initial investment 21 years ago, Tourico Holidays has grown into a $1+ Billion company. From one office in Sanford, Florida, we have expanded to 30 locations worldwide on 5 continents with 650 employees and counting. Today, we provide support to 4,900 clients across 100 countries, using the most innovative technology in the business-to-business travel arena. We match demand with a robust travel supply spanning 4,500 destinations globally.
Benefits and Salary:
The full time positions will offer a comprehensive benefit package for employees and eligible dependents including medical, dental, vision, and life. A tax deferred 401(k) plan is also available. Access to travel discounts are also offered as an employee benefit. Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Temps plein
- Altamonte Springs, FL, États-Unis
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat
In 1994, our CEO Uri Argov and his wife took their entire savings of $19,000 and started Tourico Holidays from their walk-in closet. Today, this same entrepreneurial spirit and passion is embedded in the foundation of Tourico Holidays and is what drives our innovation and exponential growth.
Since that initial investment 22 years ago, Tourico Holidays has grown into a $1.4+ billion company. From one office in Sanford, Florida, we have expanded to 39+ offices worldwide in 5 continents with 770 employees and counting. Today, we provide support to 3,900 clients across 100 countries, using the most innovative technology in the business-to-business travel arena. We match demand with a robust travel supply spanning 6,200 destinations globally. Our growth year in the last 3 years is an astounding 56% and we receive 155 million searches a day.
Convince the unconvinced.
Connect dreams to destinations.