Description du poste
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please Apply Online at
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Twenty Four Seven Hotels. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
As a Hotel General Manager, you will function as the primary strategic business leader for your assigned property, and will oversee all aspects of the operation, including management of: general property performance, as well as food & beverage operations, sales and marketing strategy, profitability, and revenue generation, and human resources activities. This will involve leading your team in the development, and implementation of property-wide strategies with the overall goal of meeting or exceeding guest expectations and delivering a return on investment to both Marriott International and company ownership.
- Ensuring that service programs are in place and executed
- Providing timely real-time feedback to management, and hourly associates on service and operational standards
- Creating, and supporting clear lines of responsibility for management team, including coverage and oversight throughout the day
- Working with Sales to establish property sales strategy, goals, and action plans
- Developing innovative means for capturing new streams of revenue through market demand generators
- Measuring, analyzing, and communicating property performance using a variety of financial/non-financial data including controllable costs, sales revenue, guest satisfaction, and associate engagement data.
- Managing the relationship with the corporate revenue management team
- Conducting day-to-day Human Resource transactions to support needs of the property
- Ensuring ongoing development of property leadership
- Actively recruiting and hiring qualified associates
- Keeping brand leadership team, owners, and above property stakeholders updated on property performance in the areas of financials, guest satisfaction, and associate engagement
- Performing additional duties as required
We are looking for a Hotel General Manager, who combines meticulous professionalism with a friendly, welcoming, and energetic personality. It is important that you are able to effectively manage P&L and financials to ensure your location’s continued profitability. Additionally, we are looking for:
- Minimum of three years GM experience preferred
- Experience with the Marriott family of Brands required
- Knowledge of local competition and industry trends
- Strong leadership and professional image
- Excellent decision-making ability and analytical skills
- Be able to multi-task various job duties daily
- Ability to work flexible schedules, including weekends and holidays
This company is an equal opportunity employer.