Description du poste
This role is supported under #SGUnitedTraineeships.
This position reports to Manager, who is based in the Singapore office.
This is an important support role to the Singapore-based team, which currently services multiple markets across Asia Pacific, including Southeast Asia and Taiwan. The role also includes some coordination duties, which involves other markets such as Japan, India, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Australia.
Trainee to be involved in:
- Adapt/develop written content for external communication
- Adapt global media releases and draft local pitches
- Media relations
- Distribute media releases and conduct follow up by phone or email to journalists
- Support press office functions for APAC
- Global/regional team coordination
- Manage media image bank for global, regional and local campaigns for Asia Pacific markets
- Manage approvals process for market releases
- Manage and escalate customer queries that come through the press office alias to the Asia Pacific Customer Service team
- Provide on-going support for global campaigns
- Research / surveys
- Implement and manage ad-hoc surveys with the Tripadvisor community
- Extrapolate key user trends from Tripadvisor's internal platform to create compelling stories or supporting data points for media stories
- Support the team on any required research
- Compile daily media monitoring reports
- Compile monthly reports for selected countries.
- Compile monthly reports for HQ
- Contribute to team brainstorms
- Active participation in strategic planning process, including developing goals, objectives and processes
- How to engage employees and stakeholders professionally
- Gain experience with media relations management, data analysis, reporting and research capabilities
- Degree in Communications or the arts
- Able to commit 12 months of traineeship duration