Description du poste
We share our guests’ passions, providing insider access to what’s new and what’s next. Moderation is not in our vocabulary and we know that lust for life demands more, not less. W guests soak it in and live each day with a mantra: Detox.Retox.Repeat. If you’re ready to create the energetic W scene that is magnetic to everyday disruptors around the world, then we invite you to explore a career with W Hotels.
Purpose of Role
Sales Coordinator performs and coordinates clerical duties for the department: ensures customer follow-up (e.g. proposal / contract / email is done in time), answers all incoming telephone calls, assists with customer inquiries and reports to manager, supports managers’ workload and organize site inspection in manager’s absence and coordinate all clients’ appointment schedules for managers. Sales Coordinator also needs to have ability to take meeting minutes when required.
- To answer telephone and take messages for the department in adherence to W Taipei Sales Department and hotel standards.
- To maintain all Rooms Sales files in accordance with established hotel procedures and standard.
- To facilitate the proper handling, ensure that all information regarding important guests is sent to respective departments on schedule.
- To prepare all necessary reports for directors and managers when required.
- To advise managers when assigned work cannot be completed within a 24-hours period.
- To operate with peak efficiency through coordination, communication and cooperation
- To adhere to Sales objectives such as customer service, financial targets, revenues and profits.
- To maintain image enhancement and adhere to W Style.
- Required to conduct duties in a courteous, safe and efficient manner, in accordance with Sales Department and W Hotels policies and procedures, ensuring that the highest level of service and communication is maintained.
- Required to adhere to and support Sales and Marketing Plan in its implementation and to cooperate and communicate with managers on a regular basis to achieve the realisation of the plan in an efficient, consistent and successful way
- Temps plein
- Taipei, Taïwan
- Ventes et marketing
- Dès que possible