Description du poste
The Conrad & Waldorf Astoria Chicago are looking for a dynamic Restaurant & Event Sales Manager to join their amazing team! This person will be in charge of booking private dining functions, restaurant buy outs and client events at both properties remarkable restaurants.
- 1 Years Restaurant or Hospitality Experience Required
- Luxury Hotel Experience Preferred
- Responsible for selling and servicing all restaurant meetings/events.
- Point of contact during on property events.
- Generating new business and services for our hotel.
- Maintaining existing clientele while effectively utilizing restaurant meeting space and maximizing profitability.
- Develop new markets and solicit business through outside sales calls.
- Determine rates, prepares proposals, negotiates contracts, menu planning, create special events and services in coordination with outlet management.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Temps plein
- Rush & Division, Chicago, IL, États-Unis
- Ventes et marketing
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat