Description du poste
The Interactive Designer will have the ability to conceptualize consumer experiences across digital devices and prototype them. He/she should demonstrate UX Design skills for Information design, user research, transactional web design, interaction design for mobile devices, html and web interaction design.
- Create cutting edge interactions/designs that can be utilized on multiple devices and contribute maximum value to the organization while exceeding guest expectations.
- Develop detailed navigation flows, site maps, wireframes and interaction design specifications that capture site experiences and processes.
- Contribute to project requirement definition by analyzing and reconciling user, business and technical needs.
- Present creative work to management and leadership.
- Conduct, write or contribute to task analysis, heuristic evaluation, rapid prototyping, development of use cases and business process flows.
- Manage vendors and external resources.
- Research, track and align with industry trends and local market needs.
- A strong working knowledge of experience strategy, usability analytics, information architecture and interaction design.
- Experience creating design deliverables, including: Conceptual IA documentation, site maps, concept diagrams, user personas or profiles, user scenarios, wireframes, flows, site inventory, template guidelines, comps and annotations.
- Working experience with one or more UX design tools, such as InDesign, OmniGraffle, Microsoft Visio and Office.
- 3-6 years of experience working in a similar capacity.
- Strong understanding of APAC market behavior and customer experience.
- Knowledge in marketing Strategy, interactive business models, prototyping, user testing, multivariate testing, web analytics, media compression for web delivery and basic HTML will be of definite advantage.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese, knowledge in Cantonese or Japanese is a definite plus.
- BA in Human Factors, HCI, Information Design, Interaction Design or related field.
- Temps plein
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat