Description du poste
The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) is seeking a Paralegal to support the legal team on intermediate to complex legal matters. The position will be based in Singapore, and have coverage for Southeast Asia. Candidates should be energetic, proactive, self-starters with experience working in multi-national companies. Candidates must work well in teams and possess the ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Able to perform the legal duties specific to the function of the practice group, consistent with the level of responsibility.
- Works with the other legal team members and is willing to support and work as a team player.
- Draft and review a wide range of legal documents including correspondence, agreements and regulatory documents. Proofread and finalize documents for execution.
- Prepare corporate secretarial documents and coordinate corporate secretarial matters internally and externally.
- Support the legal team on administration related matters from time to time.
- Provide support to the lawyers on various transactions.
- Arrange and track execution of documents and maintain files of executed agreements, correspondence and other documentation.
- Communicate internally and externally with clients and law firms.
- Assist the legal team in various marketing and events based documentation.
- Paralegal experience in a law firm or in-house legal department are essential
- Excellent legal drafting and communication skills in English
- Internet legal research skills essential
- Strong computer skills with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and WorkShare programs
- Regional experience preferred
- Ability to translate documents to/from Bahasa Melayu will be a plus
- Temps plein
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat