Description du poste
If you’re looking to boost your career in the customer service industry and be valued and recognised, we have an amazing opportunity for you to step into the role of Business Trainer on the and exciting campaign.
We’re looking for a team player with excellent communication and organisational skills and the ability to recognise team talent, drawing it out and steering it in a direction toward success.
In this role you will be responsible for the planning, delivery, and improvement of training with the aim of preparing trainees in the best possible way for new tasks, roles, product launches or system changes.
Our ideal candidate leads by example, understanding the importance of customer service excellence and taking an approach to efficiency and understand the importance of customer service excellence.
In this role, you will facilitate training interventions relating to the campaign and other development opportunities as part of the operational training function.
If you are passionate about communicating, growth and improvement then apply today.
- Maintaining a high level of company and product knowledge
- Demonstrating, understanding and complying with all legislative requirements
- Ensuring service and quality are kept in line with training key performance indicators (KPIs), behavioural competencies and skills
- Delivering training initiatives in line with business needs on an ad hoc basis
- Providing ongoing evaluation of trainees during their training period
- Identifying development areas at an early stage and ensures appropriate support is implemented
- Ensuring all possible avenues are undertaken to assist delegates to pass the training at the required level
- Seeking to determine the cause of any issues presented by delegates by using effective questioning techniques to collect enough information to resolve the issue
- Responding to client needs, in terms of training and development, providing a range of different options, to determine the correct solution
- Proactively seeking to continuously self-improve, keeping abreast of new developments within the training and development field
- Ensuring all groups are trained in the appropriate timescales and accordingly to the training schedule
- Excellent communication, listening, organisational and problem solving skills
- Clear understanding of the importance of meeting the training requirements
- 12 months' experience in a contact centre environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Minimum 12 months’ experience in a training role
- Competence and experience in the use of Microsoft Office packages
- Passion and drive for quality and continuous improvement
- An understanding of coaching, people development and training methodologies
- Ability to prioritise workload, meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks with attention to detail
- Clear credit, criminal and disciplinary records
Please note that the appointment will be made in line with the in line with the company’s EE plan.