Description du poste
Are you ready to take the next step up in your career? This is your moment to design, develop and execute future-led client and business strategies in the role of Divisional Manager, supporting operational performance of campaigns at our Cape Town office.
We are in search for a hardworking, devoted and responsible leader to take a step up to manage, support and ensure cross-functional collaboration with Operational Managers and their teams to ensure service level targets are achieved.
Join our fun-loving global community of more than 60,000 passionate people who work across 160 locations in over 49 countries delivering exceptional customer experiences for some of the world’s leading brands.
This position is ideal for night owls as you’ll be required to work night shift from Monday- Friday, between business operating hours and client needs. You should have chameleon-like abilities when it comes to adapting to change in work environments, along with the ability to keep your cool when under pressure, making clear and concise decisions when faced with a problem.
You will need to be a multitasker, jigsaw master and strategic thinker. You should be motivated to find solutions and have a keen eye for detail and problem solving.
Seize this opportunity and make this your moment by applying today.
- Driving collaboration with horizontal and vertical operational teams to share knowledge, prioritise and co-ordinate projects
- Ensuring future-led strategies are in place, fit for purpose, feasibility and scalability
- Driving advanced operational processes resulting in timely, accurate and commercially beneficial initiatives
- Building the appropriate structure to be able to manage the division effectively, identify and develop the future talents and create realistic succession scenarios for key positions
- Ensuring appropriate leadership skills are present at every level through creating a motivational and supportive work environment in which employees are coached, trained and provided with career opportunities through development
- Allocate tasks and work streams to the respective teams and employees considering experience, complexity, workload and organisational efficiency
- Continuously monitor and evaluate team workload and organisational efficiency with the support of systems, data analysis and team feedback and make appropriate changes in order to meet client business needs
- Providing team members with clear direction and targets that are aligned with client business needs
- Tertiary qualification (Advantageous)
- Flexibility to work night shifts between 4pm - 3am Mon- Fri
- Excellent communication, negotiation and numeracy, stakeholder management and client engagement skills
- A minimum of 5 years’ BPO/contact centre experience with 3 years’ experience within an Operations Manager role
- 12 months’ experience in a divisional or departmental manager role in contact centre environment
- Proven track record of managing and developing staff at a middle management level
- Experience and knowledge of the financial performance of a division
- Ability to show entrepreneurial mindset and creative thinking
- Advanced MS Word and MS Excel skills
- Proven track record in managing a diverse portfolio or multiple operational areas
- Strong project management skills and ability to effectively work in cross-functional team setups
- Proven experience and knowledge of engagement initiatives and strategy
- Clear credit, criminal and disciplinary records