Description du poste
We’re looking for an experienced, collaborative graphic designer to join WeWork’s growing brand team. Reporting to the senior brand designer, this role will lead the design and production of sales materials, such as one-pagers, decks, brochures, and custom proposals. By combining strategy with storytelling, this designer will elevate our brand and drive business—putting a spotlight on our inspiring locations while communicating WeWork’s value to top global companies.
You’re passionate about simplifying the complex into compelling graphics and clean layouts. You love collaborating with marketers of all backgrounds and are passionate about the real estate industry. You’re extremely attentive to detail and find joy in pixel perfection. You’re self-motivated to learn everyday – new tools, people, insights; you’re always pushing to understand more about a projects’ goals and audience, and approach your work strategically. You’re known for a clean aesthetic and taste in all things design.
- Collaborate with marketing partners to design global and localized sales material across property and product marketing as well as custom proposals for top companies.
- Working within WeWork brand standards, translate global templates into polished sales tools across primarily digital mediums. This spans from presentation clean-up to more conceptual visualizations of key concepts.
- Responsible for high-volume production of property marketing material (brochures, 1-pagers, presentations), to elevate and promote our incredible locations throughout the US + Canada region.
- Clearly articulate design decisions to cross-functional partners
- Keep projects on track, expertly manage personal workflow, schedule, and deadlines.
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects from concept through production.
- Translate marketing objectives into beautiful, digestible sales material, focused on our key audiences.
- Assist the broader creative team on production of multi-channel campaigns.
- Approach all projects through a strategic lens, honing your systems and storytelling skillset.
- Have 4+ years of experience at a creative agency or in-house at a design-led brand. Real estate and/or B2B experience is a big plus
- A strong, dynamic portfolio showcasing strengths in typography, design systems, presentation design, editorial, and email production
- Refined finesse across digital and print channels
- Calm under pressure and comfortable with ambiguity
- Highly collaborative, organized, and a self-starter
- Clear and effective written and verbal communicator, experienced working with marketing leadership
- Expert in Adobe Creative Cloud and experienced in Google suite – presentation design will be primarily in Google Slides
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related visual communications field