Description du poste
We are looking for a tax professional who loves technology to join our team as a Tax Accounting & Technology Senior Lead, reporting to the Tax Accounting Manager. The Tax Senior will have strong knowledge and experience in ONESOURCE Tax Provision, data automation tools (Power BI, Alteryx, and/or Tableau), along with excellent general knowledge of global corporate and partnership tax accounting rules. This individual will be the subject matter expert for the administration and maintenance of the ONESOURCE Tax Provision system, and will work with the tax accounting team to utilize technology and tax knowledge to help drive the efficiencies of the quarterly and annual provision process. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Support the quarterly and annual global tax provision process by ensuring proper workpaper and system setup and production of automated Excel templates and reports.
- Create and manage the import of templates to streamline the data collection process for ONESOURCE Tax Provision.
- Maintain the tax provision software and collaborate with the Tax Manager to provide user training on the software and reporting processes to other members of the tax department.
- Assist with the update and maintenance of documentation supporting tax attributes including earnings and profits, foreign taxes paid, tax loss carryforwards, valuation allowances, and tax credits.
- Assist with the identification and documentation of book-to-tax differences, review of tax filings to tax provision, and validation of deferred tax balances.
- Assist with the preparation of tax related journal entries.
- Assist with the reconciliation of tax accounts and rollforwards.
- Assist with the research and resolution of tax technical and tax accounting issues as needed.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with key SOX controls related to income tax.
- Proactively identify and use technology and best practices to automate tax department processes and data management.
- Use Excel, Power BI, and other technologies to develop analytical solutions to support the tax team.
- Manage projects, workflows, timelines, and deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Tax, or related field
- 4+ years of tax experience, preferably a mix of public accounting and U.S. multinational company
- Solid working knowledge of ASC 740
- Understanding of accounting concepts under U.S. GAAP
- Advanced working knowledge of ONESOURCE Tax Provision software
- Data visualization and automation experience with Power BI, Alteryx, and/or Tableau strongly preferred
- Microsoft Excel power user
- Experience with Workday ERP software a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written
- Strong process management and documentation skills and the ability to complete multiple assignments in a timely manner
- Ability to respond to inquiries from management, internal customers, and external auditors
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life’s work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
Our mission doesn’t end with the small businesses and entrepreneurs that call us home. We believe in empowering our team to create their own life’s work. We move fast and we challenge each other, but we look after each other and care about our culture, which makes working here extremely rewarding. There’s a lot of work left for us to do, and we couldn’t do it without a single member of our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.