Rejoignez Hosco pour voir le profil de Afsal en entier. C'est gratuit !
En tant que membre Hosco, vous pourrez :
- Soyez visible auprès de milliers d'entreprises de l'industrie hôtelière'
- Rejoignez une communauté composée de 180'000+ étudiants et professionnels
- Apprendre en continu grâce à de nouveaux articles et vidéos chaque semaine sur hosco.plus
À propos de moi
A committed and self-motivated professional who has got over 10 years of experience in the hospitality industry.
I have the experience working in areas that include hotel operations, Pre-opening, Projects, event planning, budgeting, sales, marketting, negotiation, recruitment, supervision and coaching, evaluation, payroll, policy and procedures. I believe that the skills I have acquired in the course of my professional experience will be a valuable asset for your organization.
8 ans et 2 mois
Human Resources Coordinator
somewhere Hotels - Dubai, Émirats arabes unisRessources humainesavril 2016 - Maintenant · 3 ans et 10 mois
o Conducts the onboarding procedures of newly hired colleagues. o Conducts the Somewhere colleague care meetings and providing necessary assistance to the concerns and suggestions. o Conducting the team gathering for every month and coordinating the event. o Handle sports events, celebration of seasonal festivals, national days and outing. o Admin user of AXS system (Integrated Business Service Platform by TECOM group). o Government relations in charge (Visa Applications, EID, Medical, OHC, Licenses) o Prepare HR reports including: Turn Over, Manning, Nationality breakdown etc. o Completed 3 months task force in KSA as HR Officer for the Pre-opening of Somewhere Grand Hotel-5*. o Issuing various types of HR letters upon approval. o Conducting HR Orientation Review upon completion of 3 months after joining. o Other areas–Insurance, Bank account, Accommodation, Transportation, Monitor the quality of cafeteria service etc. o Awarded Employee of the month – Oct 2017. o Attend morning briefing on behalf of HR manager. o Monitoring the HR budget and controlling the expense.
Panorama Hotels - Dubai, Émirats arabes unisRessources humainesmars 2013 - avril 2015 · 2 ans et 3 mois
• Handling the HR department of three hotels. Direct coordination with 300 staffs. • Coordinates with PRO in terms of Government related process eg - New visa processing, Visa renewal, Visa cancelation, Emirates ID, Labor contracts, Health card etc. • Conducting recruitments for various departments of the hotel. • Administration of staff accommodation and related coordination. • Send out termination and warning letters • In-charge of Administration and Human Resources on behalf of Administration Manager. • Process OHC, Salary Card, Health Insurance, • Dealing with insurance companies regarding the claims and reimbursements. • Staff leave management, payroll processing-WPS, travel and repatriation arrangements. • Offer letter preparation, Issuing Memos, updating HR policies and Procedures. • Conducting performance evaluation and grievance handling • Monitoring the staff attendance and payroll preparation accordingly. • Renewal of various insurance policies like. Medical, group life &personal accidents, employee liabilities, property all risk, Public Liability, vehicle insurance, marine insurance etc. negotiating with insurance companies and getting the best rates. • Renewal of various contracts and permissions which includes, DJ’s and artists permission, liquor license renewal, flag permission, RTA parking renewal, Salik account monitoring, HACCP training, tourism license renewal, basic first aid CPR training, Staff accommodation and flat rental renewal.
Mascot Hotel - Kerala Estate, IndeRessources humainesoctobre 2011 - novembre 2012 · 1 an et 2 mois
• Responsible for advertising all job vacancies in various online job portals and Short-listing/pre-interviewing of applicants/arrange interview. • Preparing all HR related letters, documents and certificates as required. • Monitoring the HR General Administration tasks. • Responsible for providing induction and training for the new staffs. • Assist in planning and organizing social and community activities • Responsible for preparing payrolls, Salary slips, bonus and other allowance in consultation with the management. • Co-operating with company lawyer and making the follow ups of company cases. • Monitoring employee turnover rate and generating various reports. • Maintaining internal documents and updating employee database.
Lulu International Convention Centre - Thrissur, IndeVentes et marketingoctobre 2010 - octobre 2011 · 1 an et 1 mois
• Ensuring Guest relationship, Complaint handling, supervising all event activities and ensuring the highest quality of service to the guest. • Experienced in conducting and coordinating various type of evens like Exhibitions, Trade Shows, Marriages, Product Lunches, Seminars, Meetings, Entertainment Shows, Conference, Opening Ceremonies, etc. • Co-ordinated with the organizations for various events & other activities (Handled Clients: Unicef, ISRO, Shoba, Toyota, Nestle, Malayala Manoramma, SBI Bank, ICICI Bank, British Council, IBM, etc) • Arranging various and special requirement for the Banquet, theme setting, arranging various artist performance, special arrangements as required. • Special assignments to handle VVIP Clients such as” Celebrities, Actors, Ministers, CEOs. • Negotiation of rates with Clients (Corporate) and ensuring the achievement of committed revenue without compromising on client satisfaction.
Manipal University - Dubai, Émirats arabes unismai 2009 - mai 2011
Bangalore University - Bangalore, Indeavril 2005 - juin 2009
- Hotel trained
- Relations publiques
- Special events
- Staff administration
- Supervising employees