Sales & Operations Administrator
BOSCH PHILIPPINES INC. - Cebu City, Philippines
Ventes et marketing
novembre 2005 -
janvier 2007 · 1 an et 3 mois
Sales & Operations – Administration:
• Develop and create new sales dealership outlet within the assign territory for Bosch power tools business. Implement sales & marketing initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics.
• Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for the assign region; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products by adding 5 new dealers in just 60 days of business development campaign achievement.
• Manage 20 sales dealer & service center branches with hundred third party retail sales rep., technical staff to monitor & coordinate; in terms of marketing, maintain sales volume, product mix, selling price by keeping current with supply & demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
• Collect data, analyze reports, maintain financial information; prepare budgets; approve expenditures. Create incentives to motivate employees.
• Develop & establish new dealership accounts, provide technical sales & marketing support to new business partners and add value to the whole power tools retailing process.
• Organizing Marketing programs, special events, product launching, conventions, trade shows, executive meetings, over the counter sales strategies and direction in a team environment.
• Streamline sales training programs for distributor’s staff members to improve sales outcomes, product knowledge, after-sales technical support and seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling & networking.
• Monitor and control inventory at each location, coordinate transportation and distribution of stocks. Review historical operations data and reports to identify areas for improvement and innovation.
Customer Service – After Sales:
• Fast-track the execution of warranty claims from local dealers to Bosch central office. Provide consultative technical support to end users.
• Build customer relationships through solution-oriented communication & personal technical site visit.
• Expedite accounting paperwork, receivable, payments and credits for warranties.
• Expedite prompt replacement of parts to customers and field technician at the minimum within 24 hours. Provide consultative after-sales technical support to end users and dealers.
• Collaborate with after-sales section Manager, Director of Service, and other involved departments to resolve escalated problems. Streamline compliance with all safety policies, practices and procedures. Reviews claims exceeding the time frames prescribed.