Rejoignez Hosco pour voir le profil de Maria Miguel en entier. C'est gratuit !
En tant que membre Hosco, vous pourrez :
- Soyez visible auprès de milliers d'entreprises de l'industrie hôtelière'
- Rejoignez une communauté composée de 180'000+ étudiants et professionnels
- Apprendre en continu grâce à de nouveaux articles et vidéos chaque semaine sur hosco.plus
À propos de moi
I consider myself a dynamic, hardworking and responsible person focused on goals.
Over the years, I had the opportunity to travel and explore several countries, which contributed to make me an open-minded and easygoing person, besides increasing my interest in tourism-related activities.
New challenges and realities, special when there are new things to learn, are one of my personal live “guidelines”.
From an early age I have interest in sports, which positively influenced my focus, commitment and organization in professional terms and gave my desire to be and work as a team member.
2 ans et 5 mois
Groups and Events Coordinator
Aldeia Dos Capuchos - Costa da Caparica, PortugalÉvénementieloctobre 2018 - Maintenant · 1 an et 7 mois
• Manage: Availability, Reservations, Resources and Custumers Expectations. • Analyze: Clients needs, Accounts and Billing. • Analyze: markets and their trends, prices, competition and customer potential. • Groups and Events Revenue management (manage prices and availability) • Selling and Upselling (Suggesting other/more services and goods) • Realizing Proformas and Service Orders. • Receiving and accompaning Groups. • Negotiation and clients Fidelization.
Internship- Groups & Events Coordinator
H10 Duque de Loulé - Lisbon, PortugalÉvénementieljuin 2018 - août 2018 · 3 mois
Internship in the Commercial department where I was able to understand everything around events: checking availability, contracting and negotiation, billing as well as the interaction between events the rest of the hotel. I could also understand more about a commercial department, the reservations sector and the group sector.
Lisbon Marriott Hotel - Lisbon, PortugalRestauration autrejuin 2017 - décembre 2017 · 7 mois
Internship in the F&B department where I was able to be a waitress, a hostess and a Room service provider. I could also spend some time learning about F&B management with the Assistant of the Director of operations.
Estoril Highter Institute for Tourism and Hotel Studies (ESHTE) - Estoril, Portugalnovembre 2015 - juillet 2018
“The degree in Hotel Direction and Management gives competences for the practice of management and direction functions like planning and control, of management departments such as marketing, financial, commercial, human resources and quality.”
Bilingue ou langue natale
Compétence professionnelle complète
Date de naissance
April 20th 1997
Permis de conduire
- Continuous improvement
- Cultural interest
- Customer focus
- Customer sevice
- Easy integration in a team
- Foreign languages
- Good communicator
- Hospitality Industry
- Interest in sports
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- New Hotel
- Self Motivated
- Social Media
- Stress resistance
- Well organised