Descrizione del lavoro
Our Concierge are the pillars of our residences, Mayfair Park Residences! Entrusted with providing the highest level of hospitality and comprehensive information to the residences, and to create a consistently outstanding guest experience. Though skillfully trained, they never lose sight of their ultimate reasonability, to create lifelong memories for our guests.
A day in the life of our Concierge… demands high levels of energy. They need consistency even though the days are never alike; and creativity to tackle daily adventures. Listing all of the contributions that our Concierge accomplish would be lengthy but the list below is essential to know.
- Our Concierge are responsible for providing the highest level of hospitality and comprehensive information to the residences, and to create a consistently outstanding guest experience during their day. This will include identifying residents’ specific needs, requirements and handling all arrangements in a discreet manner; display thorough knowledge of current London transport, facilities & events (e.g. place of interest, maps, famous places, restaurants, transportation information, etc.); and handling required resident arrangements and reservations all to ensure our guests receives nothing but the best experience.
- Sometimes our guests have special requests involving restaurant and bar recommendations, transportation needs and even special occasions. Most of these requests are fulfilled by our Concierge.
- Our values of Personality, Passion, Respect, Working Together and Creativity guide us each and every day. The purpose of Concierge is to live their behaviours to continue to create our legacy.
- Communication is what keeps our departments running perfectly. Our Concierge must communicate with other departments and extended hotel team in order to ensure the alignment remains.
The items shared are essential. However, to ensure consistency, our Concierge are provided with specifics on how we care for their department and our hotel.
- All of our employees are ambassadors of our Vision, Values and culture. Our Concierge do this with all they do.
- We encourage the unique personalities and passions of our employees, working together; as a team, a hotel and Collection.
- Our guests forge our legacy. Knowing and understanding them is our goal, valuing kindness over process.
- In a fast-moving world, we remain consistent and relevant, requiring flexibility from everyone on the team.
- English is the primary language used in our hotel. Our Concierge must feel comfortable communicating in this language.
- Tipo di lavoro
- A tempo completo
- London, United Kingdom
- Concierge - front office
- Comincia tra
- Il prima possibile
- Durata del contratto
- A tempo indeterminato
- Altri vantaggi
Our success is a result of our employees. We believe that everyone part of our team should share the rewards. For this position, here are just some of the benefits you will receive:
- Employee Introductory Scheme - £750.00
- World-class training and development
- Complimentary nights with breakfast within Dorchester Collection
- 50% F&B discount at selected restaurants within Dorchester Collection
- Uniforms provided or complimentary dry-cleaning