Descrizione del lavoro
Our Spa Welcome Host is the star of Mayfair Park Residences! Entrusted with ensuring that spa appointments and all areas are well taken care of in a friendly and professional manner. Though skillfully trained, they never lose sight of their ultimate reasonability, to create lifelong memories for our guests.
A day in the life of our Spa Welcome Host demands high levels of energy. They need consistency even though the days are never alike; and creativity to tackle daily adventures. Listing all of the contributions that our Spa Supervisor accomplish would be lengthy but the list below is essential to know.
- Our Spa Welcome Hosts are responsible for ensuring that our guests are cared for during their spa visit. This will include diary management using Spa Soft and carrying out any relevant spa duties, while ensuring that the desk is covered at all times. All to ensure our all to ensure our guests receives nothing but the best experience.
- Sometimes our guests have special requests involving specific spa therapists, spa treatments, and even special occasions. Most of these requests are fulfilled by our Spa Welcome Host.
- Our values of Personality, Passion, Respect, Working Together and Creativity guide us each and every day. The purpose of Spa Welcome Host is to live their behaviours to continue to create our legacy.
- Communication is what keeps our departments running perfectly. Our Spa Welcome Host must communicate with other departments and extended hotel team in order to ensure the alignment remains.
The items shared are essential. However, to ensure consistency, our Spa Welcome Host are provided with specifics on how we care for their department and our hotel.
- All of our employees are ambassadors of our Vision, Values and culture. Our Spa Welcome Host do this with all they do.
- We encourage the unique personalities and passions of our employees, working together; as a team, a hotel and Collection.
- Our guests forge our legacy. Knowing and understanding them is our goal, valuing kindness over process.
- In a fast-moving world, we remain consistent and relevant, requiring flexibility from everyone on the team.
- English is the primary language used in our hotel. Our Spa Welcome Host must feel comfortable communicating in this language.
*Please note: a points-based immigration system affecting the eligibility to apply to work in theUK has been introduced from 1 January 2021, and this role does/does not provide visa sponsorship. Based on this new system:
- Applicants with Irish citizenship, an indefinite leave to enter the UK or an indefinite leave to remain in the UK are eligible to apply to work in the UK.
- EU, EEA or Swiss citizens who already lived in the UK by 31 December 2020 need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme by 30 June 2021 and obtain a settled or pre-settled status to continue living and working in the UK after this date.
- All other nationalities that require a visa to be eligible to work in the UK will continue. Please refer to the official government website for further information.
- Tipo di lavoro
- A tempo completo
- London, United Kingdom
- Comincia tra
- Il prima possibile
- Durata del contratto
- A tempo indeterminato
- Altri vantaggi
Our success is a result of our employees. We believe that everyone part of our team should share the rewards. For this position, here are just some of the benefits you will receive:
- Employee Introductory Scheme - £750.00
- World-class training and development
- Complimentary nights with breakfast within Dorchester Collection
- 50% F&B discount at selected restaurants within Dorchester Collection
- Uniforms provided or complimentary dry-cleaning