Descrizione del lavoro
Beverage Cart Attendant
The Beverage Cart Attendant is responsible for taking the guest’s food and beverage orders. This is a fast-paced position with constant customer/member interaction. This person must be highly motivated, energetic, and possess great communication and organizational skills.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit
What you will be doing:
- Displays a congenial appearance.
- Clean, organize and stock the beverage cart and storage area
- Assist guests to give the best possible service as specified in The Grand Del Mar’s service standards
- Understands the game of golf and course etiquette.
- Handle all guest checks according to Hotel policy.
- Is able to work well alone; with the support team at the Clubhouse.
- Maintains pars and equipment as needed to successfully accomplish all service tasks.
- Completion of side work as assigned by Manager.
- Assist guests in a friendly, professional manner.
- Follow directions from Manager at all times.
- Maintain proper uniform, ID badge and nametag at all times.
- Other job related duties as assigned.
Your experience and skills include:
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team
- Prior serving or bartending experience preferred.
- Food Handlers Card required.
- High School graduate
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be able to engage the guest and create a relationship.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- Ability to solve problems and make rational decisions without manager presence.
- Knowledge of Restaurant operations, its services, menu and facilities.
- Must have superior guest service abilities as well as a complete understanding of California serving guidelines.
- Must be able to operate a golf cart
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Most work tasks are performed outdoors. Temperature varies based on the season. Must be able to work in both hot and cold weather.
- Position requires walking and driving for the full shift; must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 8 hours in length. Length of time of these tasks may vary from day to day and task to task.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability to multi-task in a calm manner on a timely basis.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability in limited space.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill daily tasks.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, walking, repetitive motions, bending, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
Your team and working environment:
Just east of the Pacific and slightly north of Expectation.
Welcome to Fairmont Grand Del Mar. An elegant tribute to classic Mediterranean estate, seamlessly fusing old-world charm with modern luxury. Here, an award-winning, Renaissance-inspired spa, critically acclaimed dining, exclusive boutique shopping and championship golf course.
Growth and advancement is not only available, it is actively encouraged. We promote a balanced life for our colleagues, continuously seeking new ways to improve our environment and to support our beautiful home of San Diego.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Fairmont Grand Del Mar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS