Descrizione del lavoro
In Room Dining Coordinator
You are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative duties to support your team. You communicate well with all contacts, anticipate and resolve issues, and update team your various projects.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for correctly handling cash, credit and comp procedures and properly completing paperwork. Responsible for taking telephone orders from guests.
- Answering telephone orders from hotel guests in accordance with Room Service Standards of Service Manual. Suggests additional services. Up sell.
- Utilize proper procedures and documentation for transactions.
- Ensure Amenities are properly logged in the computer and sent on time.
- Complete cash turn-in sheets, etc., and distribute accordingly.
- Assist guests in a friendly, professional manner.
- Follow directions from Manager at all times.
- Maintain proper uniform, nametag at all times.
- Other job related duties as assigned.
- Assists in maintaining a high degree of sanitation in room service area.
- Assists staff in any requests and maintains inventory as specified.
- Keep record of wine sales to ensure proper ordering is done daily.
- Essential communication with Culinary Team to ensure proper time quote is given to guest.
- Input “Get to know your Guest” profile notes in Opera weekly.
- Update Group Resume folder and board daily/weekly.
- Ensure all guest allergies are noted in IRD Coordinator office.
- Communicate any special request to adequate departments and Management Team.
Your experience and skills include:
- Understand and comply with all company and departmental rules and regulations, policies and procedures.
- Working knowledge of computers, to include word processing and spreadsheet applications, and point of sales programs.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff and guests.
- Fluency in the English.
- Language and ability to read and write with a high degree of effectiveness in English.
- Ability to perform basic math.
- Ability to understand the concept of cash handling, making change and counting it back to staff.
- High School Education or equivalent.
- Prior cash register and cash handling experience preferred but will train.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a colleague to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Most work tasks are performed indoors. Temperature generally is moderate and controlled by Resort environmental systems.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill daily tasks..
- Requires lifting of up to 40 lbs.
Your team and working environment:
Just east of the Pacific and slightly north of Expectation.
Welcome to Fairmont Grand Del Mar. An elegant tribute to classic Mediterranean estate, seamlessly fusing old-world charm with modern luxury. Here, an award-winning, Renaissance-inspired spa, critically acclaimed dining, exclusive boutique shopping and championship golf course.
Growth and advancement is not only available, it is actively encouraged. We promote a balanced life for our colleagues, continuously seeking new ways to improve our environment and to support our beautiful home of San Diego.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Fairmont Grand Del Mar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS