Descrizione del lavoro
Overnight Relief Guest Services Agent, On Call
Always lending a helping hand with a smile. As a Guest Services Agent, your passion for the property, and your respect for our guests’ belongings will ensure that our guests Feel Welcome as soon as they arrive.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Timely delivery of guests’ luggage, messages and any other items for delivery within the property
- Personalize guests’ orientation of their room in a professional, friendly and engaging way
- Maintain presence in the lobby as an ambassador of the property and brand, offering exceptional service to the guests
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential; customer related experience an asset
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and a professional presentation
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS